FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
tax, i hate tax

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobins

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:59 am    Post subject: tax, i hate tax Reply with quote

i got my first pay check today.

and i actually got £106.32 for 11.25 hours work ... but the draw back is i got £23.32 tax deducted... so i only left with £83...

and i still in full education.. i think there's been a mistake with my tax code and there taxin me like everyone esle... i gotta check... hope i get a tax re-bate.. hehehe.

but i tax its evil... all the extra money i earned from the 4/5 hours over time i done has gone as tax...

I HATE TAX
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Mr Bobins to the working world! Don't worry there are many more ways that all kinds of groups are gonna get a slice of your pie!

Eventually you become numb and just shuffle along.....here take my money I did not need it anyway....That is a nice boat you have...
`RaphX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wait until the next tax return circus is due - you should get most of it back.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROOFCUTTER wrote:
Welcome Mr Bobins to the working world! Don't worry there are many more ways that all kinds of groups are gonna get a slice of your pie!

Eventually you become numb and just shuffle along.....here take my money I did not need it anyway....That is a nice boat you have...

**continues laughing at paycheck**

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah taxes are bad, not that its all that much but i could ahve sworn that PA's sales tax was 6%, but here in philly .. 7% wha has the world come to?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to point out, for all of us in the US, that any tax you overpay from payroll deduction is not paid back WITH INTEREST when you get your refunds. So the governments get your money to play with for free.

TAXES SUCK! #alien #alien #alien
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PondScum007

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in NJ if you make less than $1,000 or some amt like that you dont have to pay taxes... or just get paid under the table heheh w00t lawn service!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaphX wrote:
Just wait until the next tax return circus is due - you should get most of it back.

i know but i gotta wait till then... . o well it will all add up n then ill get one big lump sum on top of that weeks wages.. which i spose is aight. but i want ta c it in my bank account now

i shouldn't be gettin taxed for two reasons..

1) i still in full time education.
2) i earn less than the minimum wage to be taxed upon.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobins wrote:
RaphX wrote:

i know but i gotta wait till then... . o well it will all add up n then ill get one big lump sum on top of that weeks wages.. which i spose is aight. but i want ta c it in my bank account now

i shouldn't be gettin taxed for two reasons..

1) i still in full time education.
2) i earn less than the minimum wage to be taxed upon.
you have the right look on this point bobins on taxes!! and i am proud of you getting this job for yourself and keeping up also with your scool stuff full time .. you will make university in no time with this job!!
bobins

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] wrote:
you will make university in no time with this job!!

thx gala.. n i goin of ta uni next year. i handin in my UCAS uni application from in 2 weeks.. i gotta finnish this stupid personal statment first though. ya know writin a personal statment is, well i find it this way, very hard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh you're lucky you don't live in Quebec. If you make 60,000 a year, the government takes a little under 50% of that. Heh Canadian taxes Sux0r
Dahak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you go to college in the UK you won't be able to play TFC. look at greebo and raphx. come to RIT get some international experience!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: