FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Snappy Answer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Snappy Answer Reply with quote

Snappy Answer #1:

A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket, and he opened his trench coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat she said,

"Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub."

Snappy Answer #2:

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?

" The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."

Snappy Answer #3:

The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said. The kid replied,

"Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."

When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

Snappy Answer #4:

A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that reads "low bridge ahead." Before he knows it the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?"

The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."

And finally Snappy Answer#5:

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says

"Well, you'd just have to write with your other hand."

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's mine, I said it to a lady on a cornor while I was waiting for the stop light.

She was jogging and stopped to tie her shoe. she was bent over with her rump towards me. as she turned and stood up I yelled out, "looks like a knotty (naughty) situation...she at first looked disgusted until she caught on to the play in words and she smiled and than ran off.
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Rofl

Not bad....though you have to wonder about Roof's.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe #5 is the best.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharkbyte wrote:
#Rofl

Not bad....though you have to wonder about Roof's.

told ya ROOF liked to suck arse...
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

io knew it!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: