FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Calling all Kilaaks.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fist of Kilaak
KILAAK WHO TALKS TOO MUUCH

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: Calling all Kilaaks. Reply with quote

I seem to have misplaced my Kilaak companions. If they still live would they be interested in forming another team for a custom map night?

Fist.
MASTER OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARD UZ A HUMANNZZ NOW. UD NEVER FORGOT ME EXCCEPET THAT NE HUMMMANZ GIRLFRIEND HEHE
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go again. Haven't you learned when we were chickens.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dr.Lucky

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will not join you. We have found them all and set of chickens on them. But with their last word they told me to tell you "you sux0r". Now they are a big, steaming pile of chicken shiznit. Have a nice day!MUWWWAHAHAHA
MASTER OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UZ CHICKIES HALF NO CHANE WE WILL OUN UZ
Kilaak Kommander

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KILAAK KOMMANDER PHERE NO OPPONUNT, NO MATTUR IF IT ANIMUL, VEGETABUL, OR MINERUL!!!! KILAAK NASHUN KICK ASS OF ANY FORM OF MATTUR IN UNIVURS!! ACCEPT FOR ANTEE-MATTUR . . . . WE ANTEE-KICK IT'S ANTEE-ASS!!!

HERE IS SPESHUL JOKE IN HONOR OF KICKING OF ASS OF HU-MANS:

q: WHAT IS BROWN AND SOUNDS LIKE BELL?

a: SHUT UP STUPPID HU-MAN BEFORE I KICK YOUR TETHE SO FAR DOWN YOU'RE THROAT THAT YOU CHEW GUM WITH ASS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Bones

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am prepared to defend the Kilaak way of life. I will fight for my husband Obtuse and I will serve his purpose. You may call upon me Fist of Kilaak.

Obtuse is regaining his strength and will return to us all soon. What will happen then will be historic.
OBTUSE OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dare show your faces you filthy Kilaaks! You are the scurge of the Universe and shall be eliminated! We have come for you. The people of Grogan will not rest until every Kilaak is exterminated. We will have our revenge!
.::Kilaak-Elite::.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wEEl ME guSS j00 gROg@nZ wIlL nEVa rESt
OBTUSE OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you silly Kilaak! We will never rest until you are all dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead
LOOSIFUR OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WEE WILE RIZE UP UN ARMES WONCE AGIN IFE THAR RE ANYEE CHIKKENS THAY WILE BEECOM NAKKED WONCE AND FUR ALLE WOO IZ THIZ SILLE HUMENZ OPRAH PRETENDE TU BEE WIVFE OF OBTUSE DE LEDER UF HOUR KNOT SU SECRT SOWSIETEA, "MUST BEE MUUDER CHIKKEN" WEE KILAAKS AVE NOO WIVFES, WEE TAKEE WHATE AND WOO WEE WANTE WHEEN WEE WANTE KILAAK COOK DEW YU HAVE DE COOKE POTTY REEADY FUR CHIKKEN STEEW, MEE GATTING UNGRY FUR SUME FRESH ROSTED CHIKKEN ITE DOS KNOT MATER IFE WEE WINE OAR LOSSZ AE INVAZUN WEE RE THEE LEDERS UF THEE UNIVRUZ AND WILLE NAVER BEE DEFEETEED, CAUZE THAZ JUZT THEE WAYE ITE IZ

LONG LIVE PLANUT KILAAK

HAIL LONGE LIVE PLANUT KILAAK

Last edited by LOOSIFUR OF KILAAK on Wed May 29, 2002 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bones

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obtuse is very angry with you Loosifur! He may have been domesticated but he is still of Kilaak blood. He chose me to be his bride and give birth to the first Humlak. His Kilaak seed has been planted and grows at this very moment. I am Obtuse's wife! I forever shall be!
Ktulu

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have located the missing KILLAKS

We feed the scraps to the bison you kidnapped and raped

Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG. That is quite possibly the funniest damn thing I have ever seen here. I am laughing so hard that I can not laugh. OMG!

That's &^$%*$$^%$^%$ HILARIOUS!
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
LOOSIFUR OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAHAHAHAHA, OPRAH IFE EWE REALY OBTUSE SLAVVE, "KNOT WIVFE, WEE KNOT ALOWED TU MARREE AGAINST AGE OLDE TRADETIANS", SPEEK ONLEE WHEEN SPOKHEN TU MAYYBEE OBTUSE LEDER UF HIZ OWN SECRT SOWSIETEA ANDE TRI TU PLANTE CEED TU MAKKE A HUMLAK (BABY) WHENN KNEW BORNE DEN WHENN THAY BEECOMEE TEANAGEER THAY AR KALLED A LAKHUM WHENN ADALT THAY BEECOMEE KILAAK

HAIL LONGE LIVE PLANUT KILAAK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: