FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Villuns unite to fight the kilaaks!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I was away from my computer for a while today, and my copy of SETI actually picked this up! I just about laid a MIRV right on the spot! The SETI institute has been contacted, and they seemed to be very alarmed indeed.

And:

***SoapBox Alert***

But seriously, someone's gotta take a stand! These damned kilaaks have been running amuck and spamming our forums, insulted our manhood, and are threatening to trash our beloved Ville! I don't usually get all serious and dramatic like this, but I am officially putting out a call to all loyal Ville regulars to rally to the defense of OUR Ville! I propose we all wear a -VS- tag, since we don't need more tags spamming our names, and frag the heck out of every kilaak you see! -VS- basically means you'd put it all on the line for OUR Ville anyway, so now it's time to actually do something about it.

Thank you,
(TVB-H)BitterBeerFace-VS-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goldom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL THAT WAS GOOD!! (I am a member of SETI too, but mine doesnt look anything like that, just a big pretty graph)
OBTUSE OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SILEE HEWMANZ! IT IZ TOO LAYT! YOOR GOVRMENT CAN NOT STOP KILAAK INVASHUN! PREPAIR YOORSELVZ HEWMANZ!

KILAAK HAZ ARYVD!!
DYCOPHANY OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REED MI SIG AND FEER!

YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that does look pretty serious. So the Kilaaks really are on their way, who knows how soon they'll be here! Good to see some of the villuns are actually going to be prepared if it comes to it. If it's happening and they're stealing our chicks, or my tostitos and salsa, or my Surge, I'll jump up to join the fight against them and send them home. And then I'll invade kilaak and steal them back and enslave some kilaaks, they look like they'd be good to do heavy construction for me.
Buford Pusser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one am ready for any Kilaak invasion. I have my Big Stick ready, and if the Kilaak's feel up to it, I will swing the wood when it is needed. As we say here abouts in the south...Bring it on, Big Boys!!

KAMIKAZE-KILAAK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOO STEWPED HOOMUNZ THINGK YOO HAV A CHANSE... WEN I TAYKE 5 UV YOO WITH MEE TO KILAAK HEVVUN, YOO WIL CHAYNGE YORE TOON!

KILAAKIAN JUGGURNOT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUULISH HEWMANZ JUST BEKAAZ YOO CAN TAKE A PIKATOOR OV KLAAK JUGGURNOT AND KILAAK OBTUSE DUS NAUT MEEN YOO CAN STOP UZ FROM KOMING AND KONKERING YOO ALL

YOO ALLSO NEED BETTER KAMRAA YOOR PIKATUURS OF UZ ARE VEREE POUR KWALITEE HOW KAN YOO EKTSPEKT TO DEEFEET UZ IF YOO KANT EVUN MAAK A KAMRAA

I WHEEL BE SOO HAPPY WEN I LAND ON URTH AND KONKUR YEW ALL IN A MATTUR OF MIN-UTZ

BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring it on kilaak boys! We'll whoop you back to wherever you came from, and then detpack your puny planet into oblivion!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vulcan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of detpacks, I took out some of your PUNY kilaak soldiers on my detpacking spree. Kilaak WILL fall to the ville.

KILAAK KONDOM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES BORD YOO WER A WUHRTHE APONANT. YOO KUD KNOT SURVIVE YOOR OWN EHKSPLOSHUNS THO. SOON YOO WIL B THE ASSIMILATEE.

OBTUSE OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SILEE BORG. . . .KILAAKS HAV KONKERD YOOR RACE. YOO AR WUN UV THEE FEW THAT ESKAYPD. THEE FEW AR UV NO IMPORTANS TO KILAAK. THEE BORG AR OBSOL33T! THEE HEWMANZ AR NOT WERTH ASIMULASHUN! KILAAK IZ HEER FOR BISON MYNEENG.

YOO WIL ALL BE GON FRUM THIS PLAYS. . .VEREE SOON NOW.
PondScum007

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah hell yea... NJ may be slightly above the Mason-Dixon line but i have plenty of sticks for putting kliiaiks back in thier place, which is [where is that again?].....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: