FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women Reply with quote

(and what they actually mean...) found, thought to share

10. "I think of you as a brother". (You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance.")

9. "There's a slight difference in our ages". (You are one Jurassic geezer.)

8. "I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way". (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes upon.)

7. "My life is too complicated right now". (I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. "I've got a boyfriend" (who's really my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's).

5. "I don't date men where I work". (Hey, bud, I wouldn't even date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)

4. "It's not you, it's me". (It's not me, it's you.)

3. "I'm concentrating on my career". (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. "I'm celibate". (I've sworn off only the men like you.)

....and the number 1 rejection line given by women (and what it actually means)

1. "Let's be friends". (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with. It's that male perspective thing.)

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If AOL made cars...........

1. The AOL car would have a TOP speed of 40 MPH yet have a 200 MPH Speedometer.
2. The car would often refuse to start and owners would just expect this and try again later.
3. The windshield would have an extra dark tint to protect the driver from seeing better cars.
4. AOL would sell the same model car year after year and claim it's the NEW model.
5. Every now and then the brakes on the AOL car would just "lock-up" for no apparent reason.
6. The AOL car would have a very plain body style but would have lots of pretty colors and lights.
7. The AOL car would have only one door but it would have 5 extra seats for family members.
8. AOL car mechanics would have no experience whatsoever in car repair.
9. If an AOL car owner received 3 parking tickets AOL would take the car off of them.
10. The AOL car would have an AOL Cell phone that can only place calls to other AOL car cell phones.
11. AOL would pass a new car law forbidding AOL car owners from driving near other car dealerships.
12. AOL cars would be forced to use AOL gas that cost 20% more and gave worse mileage.
13. Anytime an AOL car owner saw another AOL car owner he would wonder "a/s/l" ?
14. AOL car owners would always claim to be older or younger than they really are.
15. AOL cars would come with a steering wheel and AOL would claim no other cars have them

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 Things you really don't want to hear during surgery

1. Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
2. Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness
3. Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!
4. Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?
5. Y'know, there's big money in kidneys...and this guy's got two of 'em.
6. Could you stop that thing from beating? It's throwing my concentration off.
7. That's cool! Now can you make his leg twitch?!
8. Well, folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
9. What do you mean, he wasn't in for a sex change...
10. Darn! Page 47 of the manual is missing!

Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graduate Job Rejection Reply

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your letter of March 14th. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your company.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite your company's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry baby, but you're a Mary Ann, and I need a Ginger.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg holy quad posting
need a frying pan for your spam Shame on you

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmph.. least it was in one thread
and you seen how many other ones I had.... I limited it to four, four clean ones at that, thought you would be proud lol.

[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah those are funny

and as for the posting, i think its ok since its a joke thread
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, sleepless night sweetie?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the aol cars and the rejection rejection letter. and yes i typed that twice for a reason.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacktheHomeless wrote:
i like the aol cars and the rejection rejection letter. and yes i typed that twice for a reason.

drunkenness isn't a reason unless you're shocky.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like KA's got a wild hair...
and WalMart Security

"Get-r-Done"
Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always liked using this one:

"Welcome to dumpsville, population: You"
shockwave
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NaniteFog wrote:
JacktheHomeless wrote:

drunkenness isn't a reason unless you're shocky.

and if you are shocky, it is your only reason..... (BTW I am drunk) and since this is a top ten list here I go...

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING FRENCH

1. When speaking fast you can make yourself sound gay.

2. Yet to experience the joy of winning the world cup for the first time.

3. You get to eat insect food like snails and Frog legs.

4. If theres a war, you can surrender really early and hope either the Americans or British bail your ass out yet again.

5. You don't have to read the subtitles on those late night films on Channel 4.

6. You can test your own nuclear weapons in other people's countries.

7. Allow Nazis to march up and down your most famous street humiliating your sense of national pride.

8. You curse the nations that liberated you, while kissing Nazi ass.

9. You don't have to bother with toilets, just shit in the street.

10. People think you're a great lover even when you're not.
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Microsoft built cars

1. Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.

2. Occasionally your car would just die on the motorway for no reason just accept this, restart and drive on.

3. Occasionally, executing a manoeuvre would cause your car to stop and fail to restart and you'd have to re-install the engine. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this too.

4. You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought a "Car 95" or a "Car NT". But then you'd have to buy more seats.

5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was twice as reliable, five times as fast, twice as easy to drive - but it would only run on five percent of the roads.

6. The oil, engine, gas and alternator warning lights would be replaced with a single "General Car Fault" warning light.

7. People would get excited about the "new" features in Microsoft cars, forgetting completely that they had been available in other cars for many years.

8. We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gas and all auto fluids but at least the packaging would be superb.

9. The airbag system would say "Are you sure?" before going off.

10. If you were involved in a crash, you would have no idea what happened.

11. They wouldn't build their own engines, but form a cartel with their engine suppliers. The latest engine would have 16 cylinders, multi-point fuel injection and 4 turbos, but it would be a side-valve design so you could use Model-T Ford parts on it.

12. There would be an "Engium Pro" with bigger turbos, but it would be slower on most existing roads.

13. Microsoft cars would have a special radio/cassette player which would only be able to listen to Microsoft FM, and play Microsoft Cassettes. Unless of course, you buy the upgrade to use existing stuff.

14. Microsoft would do so well, because even though they don't own any roads, all of the road manufacturers would give away Microsoft cars free, including IBM

15. If you still ran old versions of car (i.e. CarDOS 6.22/CarWIN 3.11), then you would be called old fashioned, but you would be able to drive much faster, and on more roads!

16. If you couldn't afford to buy a new car, then you could just borrow your friends, and then copy it.

17. Whenever you bought a car, you would have to reorganize the ignition for a few days before it worked.

18. You would need to buy an upgrade to run cars on a motorway next to each other.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: