FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Conc Map?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Computer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah I'm a terrible conc jumper. I can't get to the second fall down to the water. Theonly reason Iknow it's there is becuase I made a Lan game with no gravity so i could see the end of it

Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have concmap2, concmap3, and concquest_r installed on TV6. They are available for voting. concquest_r is downright hard, I think concquest3 is probably a good one for people who have mastered most of tayconc's jumps.
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet, thanks warhammer, now I have to go get those maps!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Twisted29

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Warhammer! I have recently finished an exhausting study on which conc map (i think) would work well on the ville. My recommendations were to be

Concmap2
Concmap3

Both are pretty straight forward maps, based on the same types of jumps as Tayconc. Both maps do require a triple jump at the end, but once you get used to that it wont be too hard. I have small concerns for each map, because there is one hard jump in each map. I believe its the 2 jump in concmap2 and the fifth jump in concmap3. Plan on struggling with these when you first play the maps. After that though, its pretty straight forward. Conc on!

I'm really quite Non-Twisted... (but don't tell anybody!)

Long live the Ville!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: