FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tony Sapprano kicked to the curb

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeCies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:39 pm    Post subject: Tony Sapprano kicked to the curb Reply with quote

I would of never figured.. LOL! I assumed the last episode would be his death. Arg...... I'm so bored
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They signed on for 1 more season which they already filmed but who knows how long we will have to wait to see it

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hopefully not long I was commenting on Tony's old lady kicking him to the curb over the one leg russian's sister calling his house and spilling the beans. I figured in the last episode tony would of caught a bullet before the boot from Carmella.... We will see! Hopefully not long Bada Bing.

Bada Bing wrote:
They signed on for 1 more season which they already filmed but who knows how long we will have to wait to see it

Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god...... I haven't been able to watch the Sopranos for about a year now. I hadn't even realized what I'd been missing!!!
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man, you have missed allot...... Never thought that I would be caught up in a a television series rambling like it's a soap opera or something But, oh well! Yeah, Carmella got a call from the sister of the russian, The russian who had her wooden leg stolen by Tony's sister as collateral over some crap she refused to return too her when Tony's mother died. Anyway, the vixen called T's house and gave his wife the 411 on his affairs and there you have it.....

Guess you know that T killed and dismembered Ralphie over a horse and smart remark. They pulled a Sammy "The Bull" Gravano by dismembering him the "typical way" you would anybody by Cutting the Head, Hands, Feet off and then disposed of the trunk and limbs in two different areas on construction sites.

Azrael wrote:
My god...... I haven't been able to watch the Sopranos for about a year now. I hadn't even realized what I'd been missing!!!

Bada Bing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah his torso got fed to the fishies

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: