FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
a bit of game humor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:42 am    Post subject: a bit of game humor Reply with quote

well i was on warpath just a few mometns ago, when i first got there i was cappign adna ll that jazz andit was maybe 4v4 or 5v5 or soemthing, then someone say, i own't say their name but it wasn't a reg i don't think so i can't rip on them. " i don't like warpath, you don't get to fight" me beign a scout, i had the urge to explain warptath to him, and that if he wanted a fight to say so, and i could change class ro soemthing. i didn't say anything untill, the big green dot came onto my face. a sniper.. was complainaing about not being able to fight? i had a good chuckle. snipers may take skill, but "fighting" at least from what i get out of it, isn't in thier books. then they sorta all went D, not the best strategy on warpath, especially if you ahh, want to move up? and i got bored and left, but i'm still kinda laughing at the sniper makign that comment...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be able to take out hw's with a sniper, without sniping...They can fight, you just need the skillz.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they CAN fight, but when i kept getting sniped by him i'd beg to differ in this occaison, lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fighting as sniper is fun, you stop, make a quick shot and keep moving, as long as you dont use cursed ar!!!
AutoRifle=THE DEVIL
GoldenSpy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when I was rally new at TFC I didn't realize you could charge sniper shots, so I put fov 10 in the console and switched to the ar, figuring that it's a long-range machinegun with perfect aim #Newbie
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe anytime a sniper talks smack is funny

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: a bit of game humor Reply with quote

Gizanked wrote:
well i was on warpath just a few mometns ago, when i first got there i was cappign adna ll that jazz andit was maybe 4v4 or 5v5 or soemthing, then someone say, i own't say their name but it wasn't a reg i don't think so i can't rip on them. " i don't like warpath, you don't get to fight" me beign a scout, i had the urge to explain warptath to him, and that if he wanted a fight to say so, and i could change class ro soemthing. i didn't say anything untill, the big green dot came onto my face. a sniper.. was complainaing about not being able to fight? i had a good chuckle. snipers may take skill, but "fighting" at least from what i get out of it, isn't in thier books. then they sorta all went D, not the best strategy on warpath, especially if you ahh, want to move up? and i got bored and left, but i'm still kinda laughing at the sniper makign that comment...

Wasn't me.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongoose_Slayer wrote:
fighting as sniper is fun, you stop, make a quick shot and keep moving, as long as you dont use cursed ar!!!
AutoRifle=THE DEVIL

Well, Goose, you're not gonna like this, but I am not afraid to use the AR. Every other class gets multiple weapons, why is it so wrong for snipers?

You almost make it sound like if we use the AR we are hacking.

Besides, if I'm up against a rocket launcher, or a super-shotty, all while dodging grenades, I don't have time to "stop and take a quick shot". You know, I'm about 50/50 on grenades. I retreat about half, but I attack about half. Hard to do anything when you run at someone but can't cause them any damage.

And, besides, it's more annoying than damaging. I was quite shocked, just now, to see that I only had 14 AR kills over the last 7 days. But then I thought about it. I use the AR to distract while priming a nade....a lot like a medic will use his shotty.

Sorry to rant, like this. But since I play so much sniper, I take sniper comments kinda personal like, ya know?
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

must kill all snipers.........

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
must kill all snipers.........

Sorry Sully, but last time I checked the logs it was JD (Sniper) 151 - Sully (loozer) 2, and I think I gave you those two just so you didnt feel bad.

Ya ya you keep mentioning that you were distracted by the goat but that excuse just doesn't wash it with me anymore.

It's pretty simple I guess, I am l33t and your a #Newbie .

Lol! No, I have not been #Beer #Beer but I thought I would insult your good name to see what happens
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: