FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Daily Award

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: Daily Award Reply with quote

Would it be possible to bring back the SG killer daily award?
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there any other reason for badlands? lol. i was wondering that too, lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 very excellent questions both you mongoose_slayer and gizanked have ... mine is also interesting on the stats will there be anything in this via the ns some have been playing? Also wondering about krg web site and the ideas he is putting into this? will there be a special place on maps for the months? And whatever happened to the listall maps vote in tv2 neotf is there any new maps on the list i or the villuns should know about?
PuTriD kOAlA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SG killer.. yes bring that back, and why isn't there a daily award for most knifings!?

I think sum of the awards like railgun should be tossed.. most of the time it's an accident when sumone kills with it anyway! I think SG killer would be much better than railgun
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuTriD kOAlA wrote:
SG killer.. yes bring that back, and why isn't there a daily award for most knifings!?

I think sum of the awards like railgun should be tossed.. most of the time it's an accident when sumone kills with it anyway! I think SG killer would be much better than railgun

I agree. I make it point to suicide myself making the effort to take those things down. If I go the SG is going down with me

God Bless You Blue Ruler
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright Red Nipples wrote:
PuTriD kOAlA wrote:

I agree. I make it point to suicide myself making the effort to take those things down. If I go the SG is going down with me

Pffffttttt.....my mirv > any SG

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funniest thing to watch is an engi try to fix his gun with a mirv right on it As for knife kills I don't think they are counted by Hlstats anymore so my OJ award is safe 430 something in one day hehe

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PuTriD kOAlA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

430!? lol.. that's a lot of TFC.. kick butt knifing tho!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: