FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mortal Kombat : Deadly Allience

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JtH

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:48 am    Post subject: Mortal Kombat : Deadly Allience Reply with quote

i just got the NEW mortal kombat for PS2, i seriously thing this is the best fighting game ive seen in awhile, everything that TEKKEN lacks MK brings back 3 fold! the graphics are second to none, 6,500 poly. per second!*&@#^!(3 the secret characters are UNBELIEVEABLE the controls are solid and if ur into metal the music is as heavy as it gets, the mini games like "test ur sight" & "test ur might" are also brought back as well from MK4 & 3. The learning curve is right one key, and can fit to many players. THE KRYPT WILL KEEP YOU HOOKED FOR WEEKS TO COME! the krypt is over 650 tombs filled with all kinda of goodies, from secret characters, to videos, to demo-drawling to minigames to wow i dont even know, ive only had the game for 3 days and have played atleast 14 hrs. i would def. re-K-mend this game to anyone who wants a real fighting challenge of just kick so ass in awsomey textured environments. have fun.

bob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds sexy, none of my ps2-having friends want it though, wont even rent it, glad to hear first hand its good though.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a commercial for that last night. Is it available for the Mighty XBox?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you can play PS2 online now that would be cool to play MK online

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
rAT bOY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL um in US history we got this test...ok? and like this kid was like OMG FATALITY ON THE TEST when he finished. And this other kid was like OMG babality...brutality...finish her.......FLAWLESS VICTORY and i'm done with my kew story

I think ameanman knows what I'm talking about..

I love you JTHM <3
[njk]rat_boy
ur stuoid
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BobtheBum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to answer ur X-BOX mortal combat question is yes, MKDA is one PS2, X-box, as well as gamecube. its the best 50$ u can spend as far as fighting games go, and yes the fatalities kick some major bootie.it recieved a 9.5 of 10 in GAME INFORMER, and 9 of 10 in EGM. happy gaming.

bob
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tekken Rulez MK Droolz!!!

Paul will fatality all them friggin geeky monster looking rejects. Tekken is by far the funniest to play

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: