FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
So you think you will be young forever?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: So you think you will be young forever? Reply with quote

well today just a few minutes ago, my daughter got in her car and drove away to her first job.

It seems like I was 17 only yesterday and she was only a little one just this morning....and here she is at 17, off and running.

For you that have little ones, Hold them tight because before you know it they will be all grown up and moving on.

Heres to all of the other young people just starting out in life. Good luck and take care.
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm the youngest of my mom's 4 and i'm at college.. let me tell you how many times she has cried.. lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm.. jailbait
Chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROOF, is this Princess ROOFCUUTTER you are talking about?

Good luck with the job though.

She should drop by and say 'hi' again

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im 17... and i passed my driving test today...

and im tha oldest out of me n my 3 bro's.. n is me mum thats now gettin all emoticonal.. cos she's starting to realise that in september i wont be around no more.. cos im going to be moving away to uni...

o is gonna be so weird. ... not being at home. but i cant wait. it should be a blast .

i know ill miss all tha comforts of home though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobins wrote:
Im 17... and i passed my driving test today...

and im tha oldest out of me n my 3 bro's.. n is me mum thats now gettin all emoticonal.. cos she's starting to realise that in september i wont be around no more.. cos im going to be moving away to uni...

o is gonna be so weird. ... not being at home. but i cant wait. it should be a blast .

i know ill miss all tha comforts of home though.
i hear yeah bobins and congrats on the university thing also!! i know it will be hard to move away from the comforts of home.. but you will be lots of people and interesting new friends!! look at me i am just gonna be 36 next year and i am still my mom's little baby!! even though i am the oldest she still loves and cares for me ...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: