FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Trying Something New

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dominator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:53 pm    Post subject: Trying Something New Reply with quote

Today i hit my goal!!!! For a few games now i have been trying out my spy skills! My goal was to hit 50 kills being a spy! I hit it!! I dont mean to toot my own horn, But TOOT TOOT BABY!!!! HAHAHHA
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on reaching your goal. Toot away. I know it will be a long while before I'm tooting any horns for the same reason, heheh. Good job sir.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations Dominator on spy skills and keep having fun playing your other skills as well!! i know i am still learning somethings to spy but right now i am learning the engineer skills and enjoying myself with that .. but sioldier is still my favorite!!
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats man, spy si hard to master, at least for me... i think i'll stick to med and even then i got some goals to acheive. well... i got 77 infeciton kills today... my goal 100 babay!, and 50 medkit kills , don't knwo how i'm going to that ande coutn though... 200, w00t, gotten leik 10 awards so far and we'll sjtu ahev to see where they go from here!
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job bro, keep up the good work. Just don't stich-k it in my back!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: