FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
new |VE|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: new |VE| Reply with quote

hiya all I made up this new thing just for engies. its called |VE| (Ville Engies). and u can put that at the end of ur name if u want to become a ville engy. and this is only a tag the end of ur name for engies.
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: new |VE| Reply with quote

Black Knight wrote:
hiya all I made up this new thing just for engies. its called |VE| (Ville Engies). and u can put that at the end of ur name if u want to become a ville engy. and this is only a tag the end of ur name for engies.

tee hee hee thats awsome!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there gonna be a |vx| x beign every class, and so then if a train is leaving des moines going 60, when is there goign to be a |vm| foe meds?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: new |VE| Reply with quote

Lil-Yugi wrote:
Black Knight wrote:

tee hee hee thats awsome!
couldn't agree more and it should be enjoyable and most of all fun when playing the engineer
Black Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

we need more engies then just GaladerieL and yugi and I. come one doesn't anyone have the urg to kill someone with an emp.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: subject

Black Knight wrote:
we need more engies then just GaladerieL and yugi and I. come one doesn't anyone have the urg to kill someone with an emp.
hehe yes but lets remember to share when we can also and let new people try it when they want to!! being an enginner is fun and lets all remember that there is other classes to try out for.. there is the great soldier in some of us and even the demoman or medics and scouts out there!! like ktulu said a while back reminds me of team stacking lets all make things easier and share...
OS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pffffftt! Can you say Rip Off?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: