FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A petition to keep the llama's banned

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Door

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:15 pm    Post subject: A petition to keep the llama's banned Reply with quote

http://www.petitiononline.com/llamas/petition.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scott Evil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know...lets all play the alias game. If you're gonna post something like that...at least have the balls to do it with your real name. -Snaggle
Monk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand behind my admins. They put a lot of time and effort into this community to make it work, and they do it just so we can have fun. They have every right to get rid of people who are completely indifferent to the well being of the community as a whole. If you don't like how they run the place then leave. Remember, this is not a democracy. Of course the admins, being the great people that they are, will take into account your requests or constructive criticism, but don't expect them to put up with your crap. As Rob clearly stated in his Announcement, the Admins have tried to work it out with the people who were banned, but after continuous degradation of our Ville, it just went too far.

Unless you can bring specific reasoning backed up by examples, nobody is going to listen to your squabbling. Just demanding that the banned people be unbanned is not going to help anything. They were obviously banned for a reason, and unless you can refute that reason, don't bother questioning their decisions.
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whos house is this? Don't like the rules in this house theres the door. Don't like the service theres the door.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Ruler wrote:
Whos house is this? Don't like the rules in this house theres the door. Don't like the service theres the door.

ROOFCUTTER wrote:
Im not asking you to understand or am I going to explain to you in detail.
You are not a moderator on the boards and we are not asking you to "help in any way. If you can not be civil then don't post.

Doesn't sound familiar. Look in the comlaint department > Banner Ads driving me crazy. Consistency is key.

Webster's English Dictionary wrote:

con·sis·ten·cy Pronunciation Key (kn-sstn-s)
n. pl. con·sis·ten·cies

a.Agreement or logical coherence among things or parts: a rambling argument that lacked any consistency.

b.Correspondence among related aspects; compatibility: questioned the consistency of the administration's actions with its stated policy.

2. Reliability or uniformity of successive results or events: pitched with remarkable consistency throughout the season.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive posted in the other threads created on this topic of reinstating the Banned about how its not constructive and isnt going to accomplish anything. Same goes here its just fanning the flames of a fire we just want to go out.

Please lets all just let it go
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: