FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
:(

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: :( Reply with quote

now im annoyed. i gonna be missin my mates 18th b-day.. cos i gonna be workin

and the 18th is bigger in tha uk than the us cos at 18 your old enough ta do everythin.

damnit.. i was lookin forward ta this *sighs*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ach, never mind the 18th - the 21st is where it's at #alien
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know it tough missing a fun adventure like someones 18th #Birthday #Bday.. but look forward to something fun the day before if u can do that!? as for the job that is great that your working and i am proud of you there!! as fro an american term we celbrate on our 21st which brings great joy to some...

examples of this is there first apartment living and things that they look forward to on there own.. they can go out as long as they want but still have the responabilty and respect for them selves in the morning? take a look around your job and see what kinda neat things they have there? then if u need to or for some special reason go out with your friends after work and enjoy another party?

i am sorry to see that u will miss your friends #Birthday #Bday party!! i was looking forward to seeing the pictures you was gonna show us .. oh well there is always next year or something like that!! if u wanna chat about this just let me know and i can be there for u ...
bobins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] wrote:

i am sorry to see that u will miss your friends #Birthday #Bday party!! i was looking forward to seeing the pictures you was gonna show us .. oh well there is always next year or something like that!! if u wanna chat about this just let me know and i can be there for u ...

no this isnt the one where im ... gonna be wearin a dress

that one got put back a few weeks cos no-one had any money.. thas in 2 weeks.

this is one of me other mates. and like everyone from my year in school is goin. well 100 people.. n i was mean ta be one of them.. o well

o and raph yeah the 21st is by far better.. but like thas still 3 years away.. n we were all gonna go nutts at this one. lol. and we got a lil ritual.. that ppl put together a £1 or £2 each and they buy the birthday boy/girl a pint of top shelfe.. now tha gets ya recked. lol. i cant wait till my 18th.. lol.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: