FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
appologies ( there i htink i happy wid that for now...)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: appologies ( there i htink i happy wid that for now...) Reply with quote

sorry about any scrollin i cause... im tryin ta make a sig... but this paint shop pro is so hard ta get used to... n the only way i know what is gonna be like is to c it in a post... i hope ta sort it soon.

Last edited by bobins on Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is looking great just need to learn spacing and size it down from the looks of it sweetie!! good job on it by the way!! i found paint shop pro here locally in town and wow the price for it #Shocked on the price 99.00 bucks plus tax ouch!! i also window shopped for print shop program doesn't look half bad

keep practicing bobins on your paint shop pro and let me know how things turn out!?!
bobins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i normally figure out new programs in no time at all... but this one... damn is so complex... so much stuff you can do n that... i just tryin to figure out the basics at the moment... then i may try somthin a lil more adventurouse like some of the sigs i see around here

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there what ya think... lol

i gonna keep it like dis for now.. till i figure out pain shop pro properly that is... hope ya like it... basic i know but just doin this in pain shop pro took me a lil while.... lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks pretty good, before long you might be as good as Dragoon.

FYI when you want to check your sig you dont need to create a new post to do it, all your old posts will be updated with the new sig as well, you can just go check them.
bobins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know... i originally started this to appologise.. cos my sig was so big that you had to scroll across the screen about double the screen size... and i didnt know wether i would get it sorted tonight or not... .. but i did...

o btw does anyone know were the images of the classes are in the hl directory.. :S:S:S:S... i think is proolly just cos im tired but i cant seem ta find them
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've said this many times, Half-life>tfc>gfc>vgui

there are pics in there of the characters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx i just couldnt find em... im a lil tired with it bein 1AM n all.. i think im gonna try dis tommorow n get some sleep

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

two words: PHOTOSHOP

its soo much better...nice sig anyways

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but ill have ta go n find a cd-key for that.... even though this is hard ta learn ( im so glad i didn't pay for dis... i can c me hardly usin it... is so hard ) i could find the crack for it really easily.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur sig bobins and the colors are neat! with time and practice you will have the other part down to a T ... just don't give up and will look forward to seeing a new one soon!!

have a great weekend all and hope to frag and have fun with you all friday night
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: