FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Differnt modes 4 consideration...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osiris

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:10 pm    Post subject: Differnt modes 4 consideration... Reply with quote

has the ville ever thought of implementing, Fun mode? how bout the Dice roll? i think these 2 things add a lil to game what do you guys think?
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun mode is there but it's gotta be turned on by an admin. Only ever seen Silver and Rata do it though. JCOM turned on Kamikaze on the Private server the other evening and we had a blast.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw roll the dice a loooong time ago. And I have seen several admins turn on fun mode... and yeah... it is fun... I love glowing purple!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to enable roll the dice on TV4 but that was abused after a while. players would mysteriously limit their vocabulary to just "roll the dice" and "i feel lucky" and gameplay would almost come to a halt. but i'm sure there'll be a right time, place, mood for fun games
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matrix Matrix Matrix
Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MUNKY MUNKY MUNKY BRING BACK THE NEO TF SERVER PLEASSSSSE WE ALL MIS IT SO MUCH I"D COME BACK IF U DID PLEASE #Bday #Bday

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TV4 (and maybe a coupla more servers) will most likely come back online for good in about a month. We're working on a permanent solution to all our gaming/server woes! I think any extra servers that we might have could be made into a neo-tf one. i definitely had plenty of fun with neo and i'd like to see it back myself!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bobins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MunkeyEye wrote:
TV4 (and maybe a coupla more servers) will most likely come back online for good in about a month. We're working on a permanent solution to all our gaming/server woes! I think any extra servers that we might have could be made into a neo-tf one. i definitely had plenty of fun with neo and i'd like to see it back myself!!
am i hearin this rite.... TV4 commin back... for good

WHOOOO HOOOOO

i loved TV4... i hope it has neo on it again... yeee haaaa....

and i never played the dice mod... come to think about it all i done is the kamikazi on private.. i forgot it was on there the other night... n said nutty kamikazi medic... cos a medic killed him self killin me... n then i was a walkin time bomb... so much fun though

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first off welcome back to writing MunkeyEye and welcome home!! And glad to see things coming back slowly for fun mode things and neotf!! sure do miss neotf and i have rarely been around during fun mode ... but will do it sometime soon and join in the fun there!!

"hope to see u all soon for fun and frags!"
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobins wrote:

darn right bobins!!! once our new T1 connection get's secured, there will be chimps running down the house!!!
bobins

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MunkeyEye wrote:
bobins wrote:

darn right bobins!!! once our new T1 connection get's secured, there will be chimps running down the house!!!

whoooo hooo... yipppyyyy... #

i cant wait
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobins wrote:
MunkeyEye wrote:
bobins wrote:

whoooo hooo... yipppyyyy... #

i cant wait

^ what he said
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: