FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
To Hoaxie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
{BGS}GLOOMIE357

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:40 pm    Post subject: To Hoaxie Reply with quote

Just out of curiousity, how do you know everyone's b-day? you are always the first one to say it? do you stalk everyone for their b-day's? hehehehe
osiris

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you stalk them?

This is from some1 whos interset are Killing and drugs...right like shes gonna tell you
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

out of respect for hoax she had a birthday question in here some place and asked everybodies #Bday.. i am not sure of the link but if u do a search gloomie you might be able to find it out? those are my asnwers to the question and maybe she chats with some people to find out more info?? she is a great person i respect her like a friend
{BGS}GLOOMIE357

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no no, it's nothing like that, i think she's cool too (she kicked my butt a lot times as a HW) i'm just wondering because she did the same for me too but i knew figured out how.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gala is right. A while back I started a thread asking when people's birthday were. I figured I could use that info to makes someone's day a little brighter.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You missed one. =P

Don't go and make me some Late B-Day post, b/c i'm really not fishing, just an FYI.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww, did you tell me when your birthday was? Crap! Sawwy.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Hoaxie works for the DMV and the IRS and has access to all our personal files.

She can tell you birthdays, bloodtype, dependants, eye color and all sorts of other things that even you might not know about yourself.

Be careful, she is watching you.....
5th GHG E.G. Mine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Sister?

So what's the worry for Canada?
BTW, I'm surprised you know what our DMV and IRS are.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoaxie wrote:
Gala is right. A while back I started a thread asking when people's birthday were. I figured I could use that info to makes someone's day a little brighter.
glad to help out there hoax .. and i know hoax is a great game player gloomie i was talking about how she pwns while playing .. i was just stating the fact that ppl #Bday was something enjoyable and she just wanted to share with us all!! and glad to have u aboard the #Bday welcome wagon hoax!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: