FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TVB? What Happened?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anti-spy2006

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: TVB? What Happened? Reply with quote

TVB Members I noticed, that some of you are going to US=V..... Is Their A Difference? Honestly is their one.? I but u there is .. I just haven't found one yet. Can Some1 help me out?
hoaxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing *happened* per se. Read the post here and visit the Web site. Maybe you will find your answers there.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about time we came out and addressed this in public. There's no reason to hide our shame any longer.

The truth is . . . . <TVB>Sully stinks. Not as a player, but as a person. We're talking major B.O. here. Everywhere he goes, there's a cloud left behind. You can notice it on the servers. Some players have installed the Nemesis hook to try and see through it, but to no avail. We've fumigated the TVB Forum probably a dozen times, and the stench still lingers. Now we are being investigated by the Environmental Protection Agency for possible toxic contamination. The Ville will be a SuperFund site before you know it. On top of that, the U.N. is considering military action against TVB for possessing chemical weapons of mass destruction. We agreed to let inspectors come in, but their Half-Life executable was out of date so they didn't get very far. They would probably just send some non-1337 donuthead troops from Canada anyway, so we aren't too scared.

But can you blame the US-V folks for forming their own clan?
Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY MAN PISS OF CANADA RULES YEA I'M STILL HERE DON'T BAD MOUTH MY COUNTRY...OR BLUE RULERZ o i c i get it i'll piss off but still LoL J/King

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
anti-spy2006

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WEll that clears everything up.... #Beer #Beer #Beer
Monk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have no fear. TVB has formed it's own HAZMAT team so it won't need to rely on outside powers to solve it's problems. So next time you see one of these brave members of our illustrious guild, give them a mighty pat on the back for taking care of this awful situation.

Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Sully, he smells kinda funny When ever I start playing I can smell him. He smells like vinegar it makes my nose hurt and my mouth water. You know how you stand next to vinegar your mouth starts to water, that's Sully

But who smells even worse is Spanish Warpig. Why I oughta! He smells like a hog because he is a pig. He tries to hog all the chicks and tells me he is always hungry. Trigga I'm hungry, Trigga this, Trigga that come on man just take a jaunt to McDonald's already and order a Pig Mac or something. Pig, your fat because your a pig. LoL! But don't worry we still lub u long time. Good stuff.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
`RaphX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never smelled Spanish Warpig, so I wouldn't know. He always kills me from a long, long way away, before I can reach his odour zone
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purus wrote:
Have no fear. TVB has formed it's own HAZMAT team so it won't need to rely on outside powers to solve it's problems. So next time you see one of these brave members of our illustrious guild, give them a mighty pat on the back for taking care of this awful situation.

Good point taken in purus .. everybody is sometimes always to busy when i say hi sometimes but i live through it!! anyways thanks for being here tvb and i am glad to have you all around!!
anti-spy2006

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does USV solve The Problem Of The Ville
hoaxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL anti-spy, I think you are confused... I wonder why!

It is true... both Sully and Pig stink! Do you think Pig wants to snipe? NO, he doesn't! We force him to because no one wants to have to stand near him.

Anti-spy... we aren't out to solve any problems. We want to make this a nice place to be. That is all. <TVB> does do that... we are just going about it differently... As we stated in our *coming out* post, we have a great deal of respect for <TVB> and many friends who wear the <TVB> tag.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Monk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] wrote:
Good point taken in purus .. everybody is sometimes always to busy when i say hi sometimes but i live through it!! anyways thanks for being here tvb and i am glad to have you all around!!

I was actually referring to the new team in TVB. That is right, <TVB> -HAZMAT- is cleaning up the awful smell, so next time you see one of these brave members, make sure you applaud their courage
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anti-spy2006 wrote:
How does USV solve The Problem Of The Ville

As far as I know there is no problem within TheVille, they are a excellent group of folks and we3 back them 110% If you think there is a problem then perhaps you should spell it out

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm stuck wondering whether this brown pasty stuff on my finger is chocolate or....

can anyone answer this question? or should i just taste it?
hoaxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY! *holds out hand* How 'bout a chocolate covered pretzel!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: