FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Betting on TFC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osiris

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 3:31 am    Post subject: Betting on TFC Reply with quote

The TF Cell has set up some Betting Boards. These boards are a first of its kind to the TFC community and can be used to place bets on competing clans. Using fake money you can pick which team you will think will take the gold and just like in horse racing, to best picker go the spoils.
http://www.tf-cell.com/

Enjoy
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man what a trip I've watched a couple matches live on HLTV its pretty cool.Now to add betting to the equation it would be like horse racing or pro sports and you could watch it real time.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't even know this was around .. how did u find such information for something like this in the planetfortress arichives or something? well it was a good find and i thank you for sharing with me and all the villuns
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: