FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LEAVING

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: LEAVING Reply with quote

I have made up my mind... pretty much. I am leaving unless some one can convince me otherwise. today i joined a server under the alias of "Player #1" i shall not mention names but regs and none regs alike laughed tormented and were general assholes to me when i acted like a newb to see how they would react. that is the biggest influence on my dicision. i have also seen most other regs disapear and so shall I. Kopikat ur post was ahhhh moving but i think i wont be staying email me or something and we can play one last game before i go or something. the ville is a changed place something evil corrupted it i'm not sure what but something. hope fully the ville will live on and i'll stop by once in a while to see. oh yea Omega And Mean i guess u can take me off the vP site or make me as retired or sumthing. i wont miss gaming with you all because i haven't been ennjoying my self with every1 for about 3 quarters of the month though i will miss all my time with every1 from before that. Mayb the ville will become something better a higher level of greatness that i just couldn't see but i dunno. i hope everyone will enjoy the rest of they're time at the ville though i'm sure some may follow my footsteps and leave i sorta hope they don't. i will miss every1 SO MUCH. i hope that my time here has made this place better but seeing the reasons i am leaving i phear it may have made this place worse gg all gg. *eye's start to water* <--Literaraly. BYE ALL GG AND GL HF

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you act like an idiot it is hard for people to not treat you like one. Oh well, enjoy life and quit tormenting yourself playing here.
Ameanman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GGs. I guess Ill cya around. Perhaps?
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone keeps leaving... i don't get it. probably jsut burn out i knwo it happened to me with d2. gg man and ahve fun doing... whatever you may be doing now.?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ToRaK wrote:
If you act like an idiot it is hard for people to not treat you like one. Oh well, enjoy life and quit tormenting yourself playing here.

Perhaps this is the kind of thing he was elluding to. Very nice.

Anyway, Da Omega Snipa, I am really sorry that you feel you must leave. I believe one thing to be true... you will find what you are looking for. If you set out to find the bad in something, you almost certainly will. Yeah there is some bad around, but there is a lot of good here too. It is all in what you choose to see. I prefer to focus on the good that lives here. That spirit of good gaming and the wonderful friends I have made here are what get me through the bad.

Every aspect of life has good and bad. I guess you have to choose which ones are worth sticking around for and which ones are not.

I wish you luck DOS. I hope you find what you are looking for. I will miss killing you!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'm starting to think you are serious

Well, I hope everything goes well for you, and..well..good luck, I guess. Apart from me, you'll always have the best name around here ( OmegaS )
`RaphX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice playing with you.

Remember, you should only leave if it's for your own reasons, not for the sake of other people. But - if you're seriously not enjoying playing, then it is perhaps the right decision. Maybe you should just take a break, see if you enjoy things more by going away then coming back.

Either way, sorry to see you go. Have fun, whatever you next do, and try not to let others get you down
KopiKat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well im sorry to see u go Omega Sniper. It saddens me to see another reg fall. I can only wish you the best of luck now. Sorry my friend that I could be of no more help. If you ever get that urge though, we will be waiting with open arms. Good luck to you Omega Sniper. GG.

-KK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o is a sad day seein ya go... with a few others that have already departed and a few sayin there thinkin about it...

and just ta put thins straigh i only said lol in the server earlier cos i knew it was a reg messin around... cos since when do you c a n00b change his/her name from player 1 to Player #1.... lol

well i hope ya pop inta the servers occationaly and i hope ya stay at the forums.

n enjoy your warcraft... k
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn another Canadian bits the dust. Sad to see this but you have to follow your heart and soul. Goodluck, good hunting, good game and check in once in a while just to say hello

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darn i wish i were a newb more often i thought it was player #1...lol

Glad to know Canada is behind me O canada Our... *continues singing then realizes this is an american cluster* uh oh #Puppy dog #Bluegrab #Bluegrab

*flies away like dust* #Scatter

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Omega Snipa wrote:
darn i wish i were a newb more often i thought it was player #1...lol

Glad to know Canada is behind me O canada Our... *continues singing then realizes this is an american cluster* uh oh #Puppy dog #Bluegrab #Bluegrab

*flies away like dust* #Scatter
Canada is not the only one left behind Da Omega Sniper i will miss u greatly as well!! i feel like i am losing a brother and hope you keep in contact with me via msn and or pm me anytime!! gg and gl to u on your adventures sweetie.. and if u ever need a freind to talk with just let me know or pm me i'll be there to help when i can!! your like family to me Da Omega Snipa and check in now then to say hi Gala will welcome u with open arms .. #Puppy dog to see a friend go like this #Puppy dog
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T GO!!!!! I WILL MISS YA BUDDY "crying litterly"

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is truly sad. We have talked in IM and I understand your reasoning. I wish you only the best. I just hope you will come back. Cya buddy, you were a lot of fun in game and a good friend out of game. Please keep in touch.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope youl come back. Your are a good player. hope i'll see you again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: