FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
To eP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
`RaphX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two wrongs don't make a right.
PondScum007

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but two wrights make a plane!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violent Pacifist wrote:
bobins wrote:
well i read the first few posts of this then stoped... cos is pathetic.. all this damn arguin

n i've finnaly come to the conclusion that.....

the ville i got addicted to has definatly gone

when i found this place everyone at the time was gettin along.... there wasent any team stackin... everyone was here havin a laugh... etc... bein kind ta n00bs like i was at the time. but is all different now well i get the impresion that it is. some of you may not be able to c it. but the ville to me just isnt the same no more. *sighs*

if you cant c it then... *shrugs* but ive noticed it... and i dont like what im seein (i wanted the ville to stay the nice friendly, fun place to play that i got addicted to).. and i know of a few others that have noticed it aswell....

Actually bobins, everything you mentioned has been here for quite some time. There has been team stacking here since I joined (more then a year ago). Arguing has occured many times, especially between some people at the ville and some people in eP. Really started getting bad about the time you joined I think.

Just letting you know that these kind of things have been at the ville for a long time, and didn't just happen overnight

i know that.... but thins are worse than i've eva seen em...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it was just made public.
|eP|LilRedDot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ktulu wrote:
I have to agree with Frag here. I've noticed it but have kept my mouth shut.
I will not mention any names but this is the biggest proof that I have.

I have been playing at The Ville for over a year and have made many friends and everytime one of them joins eP thier attitude with me goes down the toilet and cocky becomes thier middle name. (is there a Ktulu hate club over there?) I have my own theories as to why but I will keep them to myself as well.

I understand the defience part, most of you are teenage boys growing into men and it's natural to defy any type of authority but you should never forget where you came from and who your friends are.

I'll defend the clan in a few ways.

One, noone in the clan cheats. If they did I would have made sure they were kicked long ago.

Two, most of the clan is made up of young teenagers and some immature adults.

Three, you can't really say crap about me giving anyone any problems.

Four, if you base your accustions upon someone like Veil getting better because he joined us thinking he might have been giving cheats your out of your mind. Everyone grows in skill when they face stronger oppents. Veil has played GOLD TEAMS in STA with us and we've all gotten our asses kicked. But due to it we've gotta better. This is all I have to say. Sorry for the waste of your time.

LRD out.
Chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone lock this? It is turning into a Script Debate and a flame war, and on top of that it is just making both subjects worse. Move this to pms and chat rooms, not in The'Ville.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think this is the first step of what was needed
bobins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuLiShA wrote:

i know this thin with the admins n ep has just come out... n that... but im not just on about this... is everythin.. it just doesnt feel the same around the ville to me...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CuRiOuS gEoRgE wrote:
a lot of our eP guys have attitude probs, lol some of em r just always plain ole jackass's all the time . . . GET OVER IT, MOVE ON

How about NO? The next time you join a game at a Ville server, please stop and read Rule #1 on the way in. It's been there for years, and it's not going to go away.

The Ville servers and website are provided free of charge for your enjoyment. All that is asked in return is that you follow a few simple rules of conduct. Get over it, or move on.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thom Yorke Obliterator wrote:
CuRiOuS gEoRgE wrote:
a lot of our eP guys have attitude probs, lol some of em r just always plain ole jackass's all the time . . . GET OVER IT, MOVE ON

How about NO? The next time you join a game at a Ville server, please stop and read Rule #1 on the way in. It's been there for years, and it's not going to go away.

The Ville servers and website are provided free of charge for your enjoyment. All that is asked in return is that you follow a few simple rules of conduct. Get over it, or move on.

Preach on brother

God Bless You Blue Ruler
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobins wrote:
MuLiShA wrote:

i know this thin with the admins n ep has just come out... n that... but im not just on about this... is everythin.. it just doesnt feel the same around the ville to me...
makes one sure think about stuff and bobins i think we will pass through these problems soon it's just a phase everybody has to go through once in a while.. everybody has pointed out how they feel and everybody has to express themselves once in a while?? i know it's frustrating and all but we will live through it and all that i hope ...
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just some growing pains - don't give up on the ville, it can be better than ever.
Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blown65 wrote:
Warhammer: Like what Pond just said, we cant cause we dont have the access to spec someone and record a demo.

Hmm, I was able to join a game in spectator mode and go into first person view without admin rights. I don't think it has anything to do with being an admin.. Let me know if anyone can confirm this though.
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the ville servers will allow it - some will not.
sSdD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol TYO, im' over it, some people r just giving birth to cows over this, and freakin out, lol but come on people, it's only a game

PS: TYO, im' not stupid, i can read rule 1 and have seen it there ever since the beginning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: