FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Why did you buy halflife/TFC?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Why did you buy this game?
Competition
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fun
66%
 66%  [ 22 ]
Something else(feel free to say why)
33%
 33%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 33

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoaxie wrote:
Freshness dating!
hehe everybody has to love a freshness date .. i guess some are still interested hearing what others have to say on halflife ... just when u thought it was over another person had to write and refresh it embarassing but it gives some one something to do !!!

Bushido wrote:
You missed out by not being patient Shocker. The AI is smart, and I mean really smart. If you throw a grenade into a group of grunts without ticking it off they yell Grenade and scatter. They bounce ticked off grenades over boxes and around corners at you. Sometimes the Xen aliens are even smarter.

I bought it cause I liked first person shooters like Jedi Knight. Played Half-Life on the LAN during lunch and after work with the guys. The teamplay deathmatch was always so unsatisfying. THen lo and behold Valve gave us TFC, for free.

**Bows down to the Masters at Valve**
sounds like a great tip and u can check my info in this writing earlier in page 1 for information about me.... i love every halflife mod out there but the hard thing is you can't play them all at once .. and the gernade thing sound like your talking about the svencoop mod Bushido?
N3m3sis4LifeH00|2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought half-life so I could use Nemesis. I heard all the great things about nemesis then thought "Boy I sure do need half-life so I can use nemesis",so I went out and bought it
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: