FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I leave Clan KOZ , Kill Our Zebra
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:26 am    Post subject: I leave Clan KOZ , Kill Our Zebra Reply with quote

I will leave my old clan KOZ.... It has been really hard for me and ive thing not only 1ce but 100000 times...

I reamember when me and Zippo started it... We added Chronom (maby some of u know him a lil) and we was a clan that played for fun and had fun....

But now longer its no fun... and we are not active... both in cuz of me (the CL) and the less member ectivity.... I

i really love all my guys from KOZ... and its really hard to say to them i leave....

But now i hope to go forwart with more funny gaming!... Cya guys in game

I will play with the name erba_knoff now ... and it will feel very emty ther in the front name

If u wanna see how the KOZ site was going to be ... take a look at http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/dryftco/easel/

And to Anti-Spy.. i hope u understand what ive done... KOZ is down..!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that Erba. The webpage looked pretty cool. I had a blast fragging with you last night. Take care.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to you, ebra. I know it is difficult to leave a group especially when you think so highly of the members. It is not an easy decision to arrive at and and even more difficult one to follow through with. You know you are always welcome here at The 'Ville. Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Maybe Sully can have your zebra. It may help him get through his grief over the loss of the goat.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Monk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Erba, Hoaxie knows all about leaving a clan, so if you need someone to talk to, she's your man

No, don't get me wrong here, I don't want to spark any animosity. People will always have their clans and tags, but none of that matters here at The Ville. Just maintain your name as a Villun, the tags don't make a difference. We are all Brothers (and Sisters, although I am still not sure about Hoaxie ) here, so no matter what your affiliation, you are always right at home at The Ville.

Amen.
gindapoo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purus wrote:
she's your man

There is something inherently wrong with this phrase...

There is also something inherently wrong with hoaxie's spelling...
hoaxie wrote:
Good luck to you, ebra.
but I am sure she will edit it to make me look like an idiot...

Good luck erba and keep fraggin' here with us Villuns.

where the name came from<---clicky
hoaxie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is his name! ebra_knoff^

What did I spell wrong?!

And Purus... I have one thing to say to you...

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i hate to see a good clan go such as [KOZ] and i know the feeling very well on somebody leaving ones own clan.. from what i know of clans is that -=ITS=- part of my name was my cousin clan... his sname was -=ITS=-Samain or some of you would know him from the old server turkeyburgersville?? not sure what name he went by and all that but we are like close family members.. when all of us 8 ppl meet last year it was a great 2 1/2 days weekend and party lan style .. its is just a name and pronounced in every sentence you can find...

the [Vegas] part of me was in a server called vegastfc it wasn't a clan but a guild of admins!!! Bright Red Nipples knew of this and thats when we first meet and came like family to tfc ... he was the best sniper u could find around!! besides [clanless]headhunter aka [Vegas] Headhunter aka knnown as mudslinger now...

thinking hmmm wishing you the best adventure u can ebra on gaming and having fun and u can always find me via the ville servers popping in and out ... anything i forgot i will put in l8rs if i need to but until then u all take care

And Good Luck to U ebra and i love the way your web site is looking looking forward to seeing more soon

ps. the name GaladerieL comes from my cousin and playing in his clan.. i am the from the ursula K lequin books, wizards of earthsea and the lord of the rings movie that came out last year..

I mean ppl no harm i am tyhe healer of the woods the mysterious lady in the shadows.. i am the healer of animals and care taker of the forest... i am of a dark nature mysterious and kind.. i am the secret barrier of what comes between darkness and light in the woods.. for i am -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] friend to all villuns and here if u all need to talk or write? talk about leaving a clan I am thinking of just using GaladerieL or my horses4you name when i play?? but to some they know me with the its and others as horses... but if ever i play i can be found in tv2 undercover with triple crown horse racing names or maybe just my Gala not sure yet what i am gonna do!!!

*see u all soon for fun and frags *

[edits] What do u all think of my name and how it came to be just curious as to everybody's input?? [/edits]
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when you first arrived here erba! Your formation of your clan and all the fun we had in game playing.
I'm sorry to hear about your clan but people change and move on.
It's really great your staying here
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoaxie wrote:
Maybe Sully can have your zebra. It may help him get through his grief over the loss of the goat.

No........ The zebra has finnaly been killed... after all thise years...

Many peeps have been trying to Kill Our Zebra... And now its dead.
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoaxie wrote:
That is his name! ebra_knoff^

Really you doesn´t need the ^ . i just use it cuz i forgot my pass on erba_knoff!
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a sad day ebra but try look into the future, there is still fun at the end of the rainbow. Best of luck and cy in game.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear about you leaving the clan but your always welcome here at the ville!!!
So now SMILE and be HAPPY!!
Ameanman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cya ingame again. Without the tag yes... but same great player nevertheless
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Ive got to ask, whats this US-V thing? did I miss something??
sSdD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yes, i was wondering the same thing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: