FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
*crosses fingerz*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:15 am    Post subject: *crosses fingerz* Reply with quote

well i got a free 1/2 hour.... i hope someone's in the server cos i gonna have a lil 30min frag... n i got tonns of work for later.

so if ya c this... can ya come on in n have some fun i b in tv2 for a lil while

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first time i get on in ages... n nobody's on

ill wait for a lil bit but i gtg in 30 mins

and whats up with tv2... im pingin at 300 n im on my own.... i n ormally ping at 170 - 200 when there's a ton of ppl in there

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well by the time you have free time or are playing i am at work or i'd join you for some fun and frags!!.. i wish i didn't have to work and i wish i was able to play tfc while at work .. but as for doing a job and hospitals u need to keep the product moving... And i also love to chit chat with u in msn or soemthing bobins hehehe ... well will see u sometime on the weekend i hope or maybe tv3?? wish i could have join u earlier we would of had fun fragging togather... there is always next time
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry man I'm at the library just wasting some valuable time. I'm going to dinner soon with some friends, but I promise your fat HW head will meet my cbar when I come home Thursday night

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
bobins

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigger Happy wrote:
Sorry man I'm at the library just wasting some valuable time. I'm going to dinner soon with some friends, but I promise your fat HW head will meet my cbar when I come home Thursday night

btw i posted this thread on the 13th.. n said i would be there for 30 mins... not 4 days.... lol.

and trigger it must of been aged since you played in a game that i've been in, cos i play solly all da time now. i still not dat good with it... but as ya say practice makes perfect... lol

P.S. im gonna try n get on this weekend... i hope ta c some of you in game then... c ya. back to workin on this damn presentation. that btw had to be presented tommorow n i not finnished it n its 10:30 PM.... .

i htink i gonna be in a lil trouble tommorow... lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bobins if you want people to remember which class you play, you've got to leave them with a lasting impression. Try this...

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BURN! BURN! BURN! I WILL SCORIFY YOU ALL!!!!!!

Amen.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purus, what class do you play again?

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe you give some of us something to think about bobins!! And also what great fun you can be as a soldier = solly.. i change my skills level as best i can when gaming sometimes i am great as soldier on certain days others it takes being a pyro

there is a basic day also for the hwguy that some love so much!! also the sniping and are ghreat at it!!! i learn and watch when i game and try my best hehehe .. sometimes i do random but soldier is my best spot that i know of!!!

will be looking forward to friday or the weekend bobins until then good luck to u hun!!!
bobins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purus wrote:
Hey Bobins if you want people to remember which class you play, you've got to leave them with a lasting impression. Try this...

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BURN! BURN! BURN! I WILL SCORIFY YOU ALL!!!!!!

Amen.

lol... well he seemed to remember that i played HW... so does that mean i left a lastin impression.... with HW... does that mean i was any good with it... lol

i still play HW... but i want to learn other classes. i started playin solly n quite liked it. n im still not dat good with da solly n i wonna get good at solly so im gonna stick with it for a while. when i get some free time to get online that is. im in school rite now supposidly finnishin off my presentation b4 i gotta present it to da class in an hour... lol

and purus... i wonna learn pyro... i think ill try n do dat after i sus out solly... lol.

i tryed pyro a few times in game and damn there hard to use. i know if i learn how to use it that pyro is one damn good class... but its sollid.. lol. ill try eventually n ill be callin on all you pyros n checkin the -VP- site for tips... hehehe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gots to be l33t to be a pyro bobins. Maybe we can arrange a pyro bootcamp for ya. Whatya say mean? #Onfire #Onfire #Onfire
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: