FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My time here coming to an end?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 1:17 pm    Post subject: My time here coming to an end? Reply with quote

I have been going back and forth about the idea of leaving theville and looking at different servers. I will most likely be making my final decsiion within the week, but I will most likely won't be in the servers much. So, for now, I would like to say thanks for the good times, but for now, things are just going farther and farther from my vision of a good game. Have fun everyone and good luck.
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey borg don't leave, your a worthy opponnent. i'll miss you.
I wish you the best off luck!
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang in there BORG, its just a little rough right now.
For a real blast try Girlpower2 for a break. Then come back The Ville is alive and well and heading for new heights.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes borg hang in there and i miss playing with you in tfc!!! and who would be there to give me a challange for soldier, engineer, or hwguy skills?? your like family to me and a brother ... everybody (*villuns*) would wonder where there resistance would be without the borg around??? see u soon hopefully and take care of yourself

xoxoxox Gala
Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG not u tooo borg we'll miss u tooooo much sides i'll miss u tooo much u can't leave u wouldn't u shouldn't u couldn't... it will forever haunt your thoughts

'hmmm i wonder wats goin on at the ville' thoughts like that <--- will follow your every movment u'll have to come back please dont leave.......c'mon

[edit] hmmm lately u kno i bin havin the same thoughts as borg though this ville isn't the ville which i fell in love with playing at i want things to go back to the good ol days of TV4 i think if the ville got a neo tf server sooo many people would become intrested in it again i think that mayb that is the solution.... i also miss the grudge server munky we need you to put em back up we want em back. well i might not leave so easily but... i do kno this you guys haven't been seein me around as often though have u even on weekends when i can use my comp.[/edit]

[edit] PS DONT LEAVE BORG [/edit]

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVille still has the most non Llamarific servers of the bunch.

TV2 is a good server to find random pubbers do to the fact that not many regs play on that server. If you are looking for a change, I recommend that server.

Otherwise, if it's not fun, it's not fun. Breaks are good. I myself am taking an extended one. Although I am still hopping on every now and then for nothing but fragging. See you around Borg.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember how much fun you had with me and BRN (i think) on 2 yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borg,

I see a lot of great things on the horizon for The 'Ville. I hope you hang in there. If you go, who is going to host fun events? You are a big part of this community. I hope you find a reason to stay.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanite wrote:
Just remember how much fun you had with me and BRN (i think) on 2 yesterday.

Yuppers, that was the Nipple alright!!

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Computer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd worry, but you've said this a few times before. Your not going anywhere. Your hooked.
`RaphX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd hate to see you go, Borg. The Ville is the best place there is in TFC, and it's people like yourself that have helped it to be like this.

You will enjoy it even more come connection-time next year, so whether you hang around until then, or take a long break until then, I'll still look forward to playing with you.
bobins

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn.. i wasent expectin to see this.. when i came back on... the forum..

hope ya come back soon...

good luck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Computer wrote:
I'd worry, but you've said this a few times before. Your not going anywhere. Your hooked.

Computer, before my decison was based on the fact of my connection, now my decision has nothing to do with my connection. The atmosphere around the ville has changed. Slowly and slowly it has been moving to more of a league setting where people play for competition and not for fun. More and more people have been using scripts, which at one time(if I am not wrong) were not allowed here at theville. The general mood of people around here has changed too, there was the team stacking issue, people are always rude to anyone new(or even people who are incognito). This no longer is theville that I got "hooked" to. It pains me to leave the people who I enjoy gaming against, but I don't feel like people like myself are a common thing here anymore. GG everyone. I may be around a little on the private server if I see the people who I always seem to have a fun game with.
bobins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borg wrote:
but I don't feel like people like myself are a common thing here anymore.

well im like you.. i play puerly for fun.. n nothin else.

"whats a script".. lmao.. no i know what a script is.. but i dont c the point in them... to me thas cheatin... i think you should have to play without any aids.

well thas how i play anyway.

i have noticed the ville slowely changin too... its not the same as when i first found this place... but i havent stoped playin cos of that.. cos i love playin against you lot.. unfortunatly im clogged down with school work.

i hope the ville goes back to how it was when i joined.. everyone was havin a laugh .. havin fun.. n i really enjoyed it then n thats what hooked me... i hope them days return... so that more ppl will get hooked the way i did.

you all have fun now.. ill try to post on here everynow n then.. when i got time.. but i got so much work on right now that its hard to even make a few posts never mind play
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: