FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Back To School

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: Back To School Reply with quote

Well, its the first day of grade 10 for me tomorrow. How ever unfortunate I may not participate on such a regular basis as I have been for the summer. I will try to get on tv servers as much as possible (its a good stress reliever) but home work does come first. I guess that its time to hang up my sniper rifle and my emps and hit the books. I have suck a boring schedule this semester... English + history (in the same room!) then lunch then art then math... Boring boring...

Ah well, fair thee well.

[RS]Potato-VS-
Ameanman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy Grade 10 while you can...Im going to 11 and it is going to be HELL!
[BBCAP]Billy Madison

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Shocked ur just starting skool?!?!?!?!??! ive been bak for 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............. lucky lil bastard is 8-11 grade hard cuz im only in 7th

Hello Mr. you dropped your little green backpak
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I will be starting my senior year of high school on Thursday. I will also be working on college classes starting October 1st. The later years of high school, especially the senior year can be chaotic because of all of the college prep work that needs to be done. My suggestion for college for those who are still able to is to start early on getting money set for college. That way you will have less work to complete for you senior year.
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy, if you keep up with your work habbits then those grades won't be hard. There will be SOME hard parts *cough* slope *cough* but if you try your best, you'll make it. My sister is in senior year as well borg. Shes worried about collage / university. Ah well, hopefully no one will have stolen my locker like last year... Some lil bastard took my lock right off the locker and claimed it as his own even though I registered it...

Gl on your senior year borg! And you too billy I remeber grade 7 was a blast,

[RS]Potato-VS-
JuVaNiLe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am in the 8th grade our school started like 2 weeks ago hope to see u gaming potato
Gurrg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya me,Juvanile,and Black Knight all go to the same school so we all started, 8th is fun i think, better than freshmen, lol. But i still don't like school.

The Ville-Addict----BR Site \/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
$oLiDu$

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have all the fun u can. Because when u get to the 12th like i am. Its no more games. college is right there. No more time for fun. Just girls and school. #Beer #Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well on thursday i go back... and i start year 13

the most important year so far to me... its the last year b4 i go off to university

and i know that year 12 was very hard work, very difficult... non stop work... which is/was very hard... and it only gets harder this year
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: