FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Farewell...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hosway[CJP]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:18 pm    Post subject: Farewell... Reply with quote

Farewell Villuns...

Cronicjuice[CJP] ...shattered dreams.

---
Hosway[CJP] is now Doppelgangster.
Come, let's talk with swords!
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh?

You leaving so soon? Your seat isn't even warm yet! I haven't even played with you! At least stick around so I can kill you once. . I just wouldn't feel right knowing I never fragged you.
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
JtH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont go man i really enjoyed playing with you. if you dont mind me askin what the reason you would go would be. if you dont want to say its cool but i would really like for you not to go. well either way man good luck and have fun on the journey known as life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kjeldorian Royal Guard wrote:
Huh?

You leaving so soon? Your seat isn't even warm yet! I haven't even played with you! At least stick around so I can kill you once. . I just wouldn't feel right knowing I never fragged you.
my words exactly KRG.. where are you going or is that your brother soyo tanio saying goob bye to the villuns?? you have me so confused why don't we talk or meet in aim sometime to talk CJP??

i am not leaving i am just curious as to why my friend and i hardly see u in aim and stuff anymore whats up CJP??

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ameanman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw jeez...so soon!?
Hosway[CJP]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 7:38 pm    Post subject: still got a lil time Reply with quote

ok i still got time to explain (that is til saturday wen i will be isolated once again...) the budget im receiving is $0. I havent worked for 2 weeks. My boss told me i wont work for another 2 weeks. Im not takin any chances for my father to end up with another weight to carry. I told him i will pay the bill myself, and i intend to do it. But this will be my last bill that ill be payin for internet access. I knew all along this day would come again. The day were all my efforts in trying to relive "VegasTFC" and own a server would come tumbblin down like a heavy stack of books. I was foolish to thing that I could run a server at:
500mhz intel pentium celeron
low cache
256 mb ram
7.5 gb
But thats not the story.
My standards of living have sank way low since the last few years, and im at the point were im almost hittin rock bottom. Now, my only hope is to complete school, maybe get a training in the air force same as my brother, and make a living off of that. Thats my best bet. Or following my dreams. But as you've seen up top, "shattered".
I'll spend my last day playin tfc at a place called pfefferland, tomorrow. Im done with Theville...

---
Hosway[CJP] is now Doppelgangster.
Come, let's talk with swords!
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope things get better for u sweetie and that you still check into your tfc once iin a while and things i will miss you and wish you luck on getting a job so u can have your internet fun!!

xoxox to u CJP and i will miss you sweetie and u can always find here or pfefferland or aim if u need me hun .. take care and remeber i love you like my family!!
bobins

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o man sorry to hear that CJP... i hope you get on you feet again soon... find a job.. complete your ed or become sucessfull in the sir force.. which ever path you decide to take i wish you the best of luck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck to you Chronic. Although we didn't get to frag while you were here I do remember the bullets whizzing by me at VegasTFC. It has been a pleasure fragging with you, in the past, and I hope that you can do everything you want out of life. Keep in touch with me via E-Mail on occasion. Maybe I'll check in on pfefferland tomorrow and see if your around before you go. Take care.

Brian (AKA) Bright Red Nipples

God Bless You Blue Ruler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: