FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Slogan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but all the models are male... that is how I think. I call myself a HW guy. And, I am a Brother... in The 'Ville Brotherhood.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ameanman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OS wrote:
Nice story Mean.

Maybe....erm....I'll get back to you.

BTW, you like my new sig?

Interesting sig. Ill keep that in mind next time im burning you to death
Comm.Wiggin-vS-TpF-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 4:21 am    Post subject: Slogan? Reply with quote

i finally got back from the weekend.well why don't we use the slogan we talked about on TheVille3 before i left? you know..."Need A Light?" or any of the others you can remember. #Onfire
#2gunfire
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one big hoax wrote:
Yes, but all the models are male... that is how I think. I call myself a HW guy. And, I am a Brother... in The 'Ville Brotherhood.
i understand your point exactly OBH

And there could be some sayings comm on the pyro website you might wanna check them out??
Hosway[CJP]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Slogan? Reply with quote

Ameanman wrote:
Ahh, the game has started, youre an HW, and the map is Well. As you walk past the 3ft thick metal doors that guard your safe-haven you see your fellow engineer building his Sentry next to the door, you smile and throw your extra ammo at him, knowing that with him around your flag aint going anywhere, he smiles back and continues his duties. As the main door opens and you walk out onto the bridge, the rays of sunlight flash bright across your face and off your armor, yep, all 300 pounds of it; you smile and think "What could possibly bust through THIS oversized vest?" Glancing around you spot your fellow sniper zooming the bunker ahead. Just as youre about to greet him the bright red streak of a rocket hits the wall next to him; he bursts into flames and falls back, screaming in agony over the 3 degree burns on his face, arms, and neck. Before you can even take in the events that have just happened you spot the culprit. a PYRO. "Blasted things bug the hell out of me" you say as you begin to wind up the ol AC...."

L M A O

"Crispy Fried."
"Ding...all done"

---
Hosway[CJP] is now Doppelgangster.
Come, let's talk with swords!
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"GRILLED CHICKUN 4 DUNNUR!"

[RS]Potato-VS-
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: