FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Remembering 9-11-2001
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Comm.Wiggin-vS-TpF-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:57 am    Post subject: Remembering 9-11-2001 Reply with quote

Cont........now this part is pure theory....but did you notice we never found Osama?They only Assumed he was killed.Now here's the part that tests your 1980's knowledge;Do you remember when Bush was our President,you remember Iraq?now heres the idea:Bush junior becomes a puppet(he couldn't think on his own if he tryed)(i mean the man WAVED at Stevie Wonder),a puppet of his father.I think that Osama was used to bomb the towers and the pentagon,forgot about the last plane?well i'll betcha anything that was a setup.why did the plane crash?if it had allready been saved?im sure there was enough fuel left to reach an airport.or they could have at least radioed any traffic controller nearby.i bet it was supposed to keep us guessing."where was it going next?" kind of thing.and if it did get saved but the fake pilots cut the radio power,and it really DID crash in the woods from fuel shortage,then it would have gone for congress.at the time,congress was in session.it would have killed every single senator from every state.now this has two meanings,one to the terrorists,and one to our president.to the terrorists(and to us, as we try to see what they were trying to accomplish)it was only to slow us down,and cause a ruckus in the senate.to the president,it would create a hole to completly take over,he's already begun.Congress is now lower than the judicial branch.they signed away their right to veto a movement to attack a nation....such as Iraq.if the president wanted to......he could start WW3 if he wanted to.there are so many nations right now that hate america.......it might as well be us against the world.And while i'm on the subject of utter annihlation,lets talk finacially....thanks to enron,and so many others,the Euro was able to be worth more than the Almighty dollar.Our stocks are failing.....we are getting flushed down the proverbial toilet.right now.....both sides.....left wingers and right wingers both know we are getting screwed royaly.i think thast about wraps it up......if you have any questions or comments please feel free to correct me
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say Bush couldn't think on his own is absurd. You only here what left-wing media tells you. Does it matter that he graduated from Yale(or was it Harvard?). I have many feelings that I won't post here because this shouldn't turn into a political post. All I will say is that Bush has become a great leader despite all the criticism he gets.

I will never forget 9-11......Waking up hearing my mom yelling that a plane crashed into the WTC, only to see another one crash into the other building, with the newscaster originally thinking that it was a tape. I remember watching the TV all morning only to see the buildings collapse and the sick cheering of the Palestinians. To anyone say that American deserved it, all I have to say is that no one deserves it, not anyone, not anywhere, not anytime. The group who did this will not go unpunished. They have the world's most powerful military on them. God Bless America..........
Comm.Wiggin-vS-TpF-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:32 am    Post subject: Remembering 9-11-2001 Reply with quote

don't take this the wrong way mul, but whoever got Osama to attack is making you think that way.....it tugs at your heartstrings.....that is its purpose.....so that anyone who thinks that waywould be happy to fight any nation that would harbor terrorism...unquestionally.You ahve to look at this from a different perspective......like me.you need to be cold-hearted towards this thing to see it for what it really is.the one problem i have is figuring out which those attacks were meant to do.....lead to an unquestioned attack on Iraq.....or to create a new UN....uniting the world against the "terrorist threat".seeing as thats the only way to unite the world.......set humanity against something that could attack any human.An alien attack would have the same effect.all you have to remember in this is that Osama is a pawn. he was used by whoever to cause one of the above things.or both.......
I could actually care less whether Bush graduated,grades in school mean nothing.and Bush has not,and WILL not become a great leader.he has cheated everyone.....have you read nothing of what i wrote?both sides, left and right wing....they both know we're screwed.it doesn't matter what paper i read it from.what matters is something has to be done.and falling in with the crowd of idiots that still thinks that this was just some politcal statement from the middle east,will not save you.i grieve for the loss of life.but as the saying goes"you can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs".as someone once said "the tome of peace will be written in blood".
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gindapoo wrote:
Thanks for that link Bada. Kinda puts things in perspective as we approach the 1 year anniversary.
As we look back we must remember September 11, 2001 not as a day of great evil, but as a day when heroes rose to the challenge of evil.

-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] wrote:
a moment of silence for the respects of both the state of new york and okalahoma

The bombing of the A.P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995 touches close to home for me. I worked in Oklahoma City at the time as a statistical analyst for the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH). Our offices were 1 mile from the bomb site and actually suffered shock damage and broken windows from the explosion. After the explosion I ran around the corner into my supervisor's office just in time to see the front facade of the A.P. Murrah building collapse. One week to the day, before the bombing, my wife had applied/interviewed for a job at the day-care in the Murrah building.
Some day I will have to explain what it was like to be personally involved in a terror attack such at that--most people have no idea...
It is still good to remind peoople also of what happend back then gindapoo .. i am happy you lived tyhrough this and i am glad to play tfc with you also ... And also many thanks for bada video link on what happened a year ago!!

Lets pray this doesn't happen again in the near future!!
Comm.Wiggin-vS-TpF-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:12 am    Post subject: Remembering 9-11-2001 Reply with quote

you know Gala....you have a great outlook on life.......if everyone had the one you had......i dont think there'd ever be another fight between humans ever again....................you can hear me talk of the truth.....the real world....and act like i never said it.....i wish i could do that........................................
Hosway[CJP]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:23 am    Post subject: thank u Reply with quote

thank u bada bing. I have told my friend to watch it too. Wat i wanna know is, how was theville people doing during that day?

---
Hosway[CJP] is now Doppelgangster.
Come, let's talk with swords!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: