FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
URGENT ALL HALFLIFE LUVERS MUST READ URGENT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

what do u think
they should never sell them
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
hey they need the money
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
bu bu buh billion billion bb buh buh buh billion...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:30 pm    Post subject: URGENT ALL HALFLIFE LUVERS MUST READ URGENT Reply with quote

the french company that owns blizzard and sierra is thinking of selling the two companies as a pakage to pay off they're huge det the two companies estimated value together is 1.9 billion ... thats right BILLION dollars though the company had no coments when bobarded by sierra (halfife fans) and blizzard (star craft and war craft and diablo fans) no one knows where the companies are headed but it is for shure that if the companies are sold we will not b seeing the same types of games from them as we are now how does that make u feel

Da Canadian Snipa

whats that dot... AHHHHH MY HEAD WHERES MY HEAD
wow i'm burning toooooooo vP thanks to comp
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting question where would halflife be or the other games you talked about... And who knows what will happen in the near future?? all that matters is right now our present time and state to me

i be upset and disappointed to see such great companies not merge togather maybe?? And that is another question to be answer would you not think that omega?? leave in the hands of our choices is a good thing but i would miss the old halflife and the same for diablo or warcraft and starcraft

very good questions Omega it will give me something to think about before i vote
Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no they're r not merged they r both owned by the same company and that company want to SELL them $$$ to another company (undesclosed in the report on www.planet warcraft.com it might b on planet halflife aswell a merger wouldn't b soooo bad but it would still mean the two companies would loose they're destinctive qualities that make them and define them as Blizzard and Sierra

Da Canadian Snipa

BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, if the french own the companies, then I finally understand how all the bugs and other annoying parts of the games have gotten in them! Sell 'em to an american (or canadian... does a canadian company have a billion USD?) company, and I'll be happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that woudlm suck if blizzard went in the hole, i need my games.

http://www.diabloii.net/#newsitem1029420661,20797,

thats where i foudn out about it originally, Diabloii.net its great for those DiabloII fans

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh, sierra only publishes half-life... valve creates it.
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dahak wrote:
eh, sierra only publishes half-life... valve creates it.

Not to mention it looks like Valve wants to find ways to self-publish
anyway...

But steam sucks! #Fist
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goldom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it is for shure that if the companies are sold we will not b seeing the same types of games from them as we are now how does that make u feel

Happy! I absolutely hate Blizzard's games! (cept Starcraft. only good one ever.)
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Omega Snipa wrote:
no they're r not merged they r both owned by the same company and that company want to SELL them $$$ to another company (undesclosed in the report on www.planet warcraft.com it might b on planet halflife aswell a merger wouldn't b soooo bad but it would still mean the two companies would loose they're destinctive qualities that make them and define them as Blizzard and Sierra

I am just saying that u never kknow they could merge into one company??!! single handedly it seems hard to keep up with the updates everybody needs... All i am saying is that things change and will see what it looks like maybe tfc2 will be out and other games much quicker then normally would??

" It's all good as my cousin would never look back at something that comes out good in our future"
Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to think about this. I enjoy the games published by both companies. But if I had to say which one I would rather see go, it would have to be sierra, and then have valve publish their own work.
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoah, that one article mentions MICROSOFT as a rumored buyer. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Can you imagine it now? Starcraft 2 as an X-Box exclusive. Half-Life with even MORE patches.

Bill Gates can bite me. Never trust a man who names his company after his penis.
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borg wrote:
I don't know what to think about this. I enjoy the games published by both companies. But if I had to say which one I would rather see go, it would have to be sierra, and then have valve publish their own work.

I can see your point on this borg!!!

Quote:
Whoah, that one article mentions MICROSOFT as a rumored buyer. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Can you imagine it now? Starcraft 2 as an X-Box exclusive. Half-Life with even MORE patches.

Bill Gates can bite me. Never trust a man who names his company after his penis.

Hmmm TYO u leave me thinking on that one and yes i know microsoft is a big company!! will see what happens all we can do is pray and hope for the best for us who play these levels of games on line...

Da Omega Snipa wrote:
so far as i'm conserned valve would b nowhere right now without sierra, sierra every1 know's sierra but valve was unheard of until they made halflife matter of fact there's no way valve would have dun well with halflife without the type of publistity that sierra has cuz valve was unheard of halflife would end up like crazy edd sum game made by sum company (thats bankrupt now) the games alright but no one bought it cuz it was unheard of and the company was unheard of on top of that valve didn't have the money to advertise before halflife so they wouldn't have bin able tooooo srry to disapoint yall sayin sierra was rather un in portant

All so true omega i couldn't agree more to what you said in that quote it be frustrating for valve to be where they are at now without the company known as seirra!! it also be embarassing to not meet neat people like you to game with on line and things i'd be like bored outta my wits.. And not to know people from different countries or nations that we play with on line... thank god for computers also or where would be without them the classic type writing stuff and normal mail traveling from state to state taking 2 or 3 days to get to us arugh

But anyways you asked peole a great question and i am glad that u did it Omega thanks for keeping us up to date and informed...

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Da Omega Snipa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far as i'm conserned valve would b nowhere right now without sierra, sierra every1 know's sierra but valve was unheard of until they made halflife matter of fact there's no way valve would have dun well with halflife without the type of publistity that sierra has cuz valve was unheard of halflife would end up like crazy edd sum game made by sum company (thats bankrupt now) the games alright but no one bought it cuz it was unheard of and the company was unheard of on top of that valve didn't have the money to advertise before halflife so they wouldn't have bin able tooooo srry to disapoint yall sayin sierra was rather un in portant

Da Canadian Snipa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: