FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Ville Pyros Site Is Down

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JtH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:10 pm    Post subject: The Ville Pyros Site Is Down Reply with quote

Im just posting that the ville pyros site is down because of excessive bandwidth usage. lol i cant tell if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

peace
jack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just noticed it myself that it was down .. and question for ameanman and Omega whats going on with the web site?? can you give us any udate as to whats going on with it??
KopiKat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a pyro site? COOL! I didn't know that till now...

-KK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its just that the site took up too much bandwith because of everyone going to it. lol its awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoL, it has happened before, nothing to worry about Gala; it is just the bandwidth was a bit overloaded (lol, im not sure if it is good or bad either; mixed feelings, but im just happy that ppl stop by occasionally)

Oh yea, back to the topic, yes it is down but will be up again soon (in fact, ijust got in again) It is down because the Site can only process a certain amount of info out to the viewers at a time (1 Gig i think). That means that every time it reaches that limit it will shut down for about 2 hours (overloaded i think) and then will resume back to natural again. It also means that we have viewers! Everytime you view a page it takes a few KBs; with a lot of viewers it adds up. Also partially because I was updating today and had to browse through everypage to make sure everything was tuned up.

Nm, its back up for now

Enjoy!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: