FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Clan Wars!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(nsk)Whodaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey kronic you just said we've got 2 very skilled players and i resent that statement. I know stats aren't everything but i think you made that judgment based on stats so guess what? I went from ranked on the 34th page to ranked 74th, and have over 600 stabs and over 26 different weapon kills and if you are picking favorites within the clan then i might as well challenge you to a match! I wont because thats stupid but dont just say stuff, because most of time we dont want to hear it. Not to offend you or anything cause i really think your a cool player and person but dont count me out when talking about the clan. The clan includes 8 people not the 2 best.

(nsk)Whodaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and by the way--BRING IT ON {TVB}!!!!!!

Sk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Clan is available for scrims. (nsk) are you interested in setting up a 5on5/8on8/9on9 scrim? We have a server that holds 20 people. Please let me know if you would like to scrim on some League maps.

-Sk
Sk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>;-P

[ This Message was edited by: Sk on 2001-11-15 11:39 ]
(nsk)Whodaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I say that we would like to scrim, but i cant speak for everyone else. I dont although want to make this a big deal, just a friendly fight to the death. What map did you have in mind? Traditionaly, warpath is the choice of champions, but avanti is a more team oriented map. Also, Neo or classic? Just things I would need to know before asking everyone if they would like to scrim, so please e-mail me at Whodaman@theville.org, or just post it here again. By the way, what is your clan? (nsk)forever!!!

Bakuryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Kronic u don't know what kinda mess ur getting into. I know tHOL is very good (whooped us on 2fort but we got you guys on avanti ), and we're a decent group. I dunno about any of my clanmates but they'd probably do it if the opportunity arose. BTW your buddy boy natemc11 called me a "faggy stathead" just as i died from holding off him and 2 others. 3 seconds later my teammate capped with pitiful ease because they were all focused on my little distraction. I think you peeps need to be more aware and work more as a team before you make challenges like this. Challenging TVB was an especially bad idea because they work VERY well as a team and I have horror stories of when frag and silver were on the same team (knives and rockets everywhere.......the agony!).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm ... My clan is }tHoL{ we are in STA and OGL Expert. I was thinking league maps, like 2fort, well, torch2, openfire, etc along those lines, but we could do 2 rounds, you choose 1 map, we choose another, or something like that.
HomeFry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm,
The Agency is up for it.
I'll take on 10-1 in a good ol' death match.
Me being "the one" if you think you gotz the skillz.

Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it somewhat ironic that NateMc11 called you a stathead....when he left after cstone and I whooped his ass cos of his stats.

Sk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By The Agency do you mean AGT- ... ? or another Clan with a similar Tag?
FragFailure

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Practice is not necessary. I'm not gonna let TVB get too serious.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whooda...apparently you are asking for a challenge. I'll get me and Silver (btw we combined for a 156-19 score between us last night) and you'll get do some hard time. Ask anyone what happens if me and Silver and 8 jobbers are on the same team. We still do pretty damn well. We also won't hide behind the mod either.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with ya Frag! When it comes to a TVB challange I will be there to defend our good name. Of course I really suck, so I will just hold us back. But my suckage should balance out you and Silver and keep us level with the other team

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey neglecting the fact that Kronic isnt with us nemore im sure sensi and whodaman r u[ to it eventhough im not that gr8 but when i want to i can be (SMACK TALK) well g2g

As I walk through the alley where I see my brothers are in pain, I look at the sky and scream the lords name in vain. If we finish all our chores and u finish thine then we r gunna party like its 16-99
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Twisted29

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frag, can I be one of your 'jobbers'? I'd love to straighten some of these guys out. That Nathan guys was calling me a 'faggy loser' for going 30-3 with him 1 on 1 in wrath. He complaned that I brought him rank down by 30. I laughed. So, if anything goes down, be sure to let your friendly Twisted Assassin of Doom now about.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: