FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
hobbies and fun stuff away from tfc what do like to do??
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: hobbies and fun stuff away from tfc what do like to do?? Reply with quote

just curious as to what hobbies people like to do away from tfc and away from there computers??
this is one of my hobby web sites http://www.breyerhorses.com/
and i have been collecting these things since i was 7yrs old..

another example would be collecting cars or other things just curious as to what people like to do??

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like whale harpooning....

But more seriously, I like RPGs, I like thinking up strange and not so strange stories in my head then telling myself to write them down even though I never do it, I like drawing really badly drawn but funny (to me at least) comics, I like being dramatic, I like being stupid, I would collect stuff but I'm already in debt, I like fantasy things (dragons, elves, magic, blah blah blah), a hobby of mine is hating most things that have anything to do with school....

There, now ya know me

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I like to surf as most of you already know. I play ice hockey and have competed in national champoinships many times. I like to hang out with friends as any normal person.
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishing, flyfishing, seafishing, riding my racebike, swimming and cooking since i'm a chef.
Popeye-VS-|vP|

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:34 am    Post subject: i like to play football Reply with quote

when im not on the comp im probably at football practice (coach sed i have a chance at playin varsity linebacker as a sophmore )or liftin weights,fishin,playin other videogames ex:unreal tournament or warcraft 3,i also play a table top game known as Warhammer 40,000 (its kinda like dungeons and dragons) ,or just chillen with my friends.

have a nice day

I Yam What I Yam Popeye The Sailor Man
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
OpTlk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hobbies eh...well i guess in no particular order they would have to be watching tv, listening to music, collecting music(mp3s mostly) fishing, camping, drinking, partying, paintballing, shooting, erm you did say away from computers but honestly computers are my hobby to so im listing it. did i mention drinking #Beer , collectings hats(have like 200+), shotglasses(bout 300 or so), and Tigger stuff(yeah i'm a fan! Tigger > all ) ok thats enough..you get the idea.

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
three_gunn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

play guitar , write music, go to shows, watch movies, collect DVDs, draw, mountain bike, and play guitar (yes, i said it twice )

edit: inbetween everything...drinking sapporos/newcastles.

Last edited by three_gunn on Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger? OptiK you like Tiger stuff? Ever seen that movie with Van Damn," Ey, why don't u teck ur bleck selk undawere, and go beck tu dizzneylen." Van Damn is funny as heck man. Good stuff.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baseball Card Collector
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow everything everybody says looks like fun and something to do away with on the computer!!

some other things i do would be walking my dog, or reading a book or video and biking is another great peice of fun to do

keep them coming i enjoy what people are saying it looks like lots of fun things go on for people in the summer time

mulisha i think surfing is great fun sometime you will have to teach me hehehe when we get the chance to meet in person :p
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are things you can do besides sit at the computer? Actually I'm a gourmet chef. I enjoy creating culinary masterpieces for my friends. You'd think that would make it easier to get women right? Wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riding my motorcycle, building massive stereo systems in my vehicles, gaming, and working on my house. The last one isn't really a hobby but I'm constantly making "electrical" upgrades to my house so my wife calls it my hobby.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazinees is my hobby. I rock at it!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NaniteFog wrote:
There are things you can do besides sit at the computer? Actually I'm a gourmet chef. I enjoy creating culinary masterpieces for my friends. You'd think that would make it easier to get women right? Wrong.

hmmm I would love to try some of your cooking .. woman also love to do many other things besides trying good food.. examples are like movies and things you both would have in common

Quote:
Riding my motorcycle, building massive stereo systems in my vehicles, gaming, and working on my house. The last one isn't really a hobby but I'm constantly making "electrical" upgrades to my house so my wife calls it my hobby.

Sounds like your eletrical job keeps you very busy on things that would need fixing around your house BRN
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lazinees is my hobby. I rock at it!
you proably take afternoon naps sometimes OBH??

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: