FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PHEER THE DOOR!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who sounds hotter?
Bubbes the girl
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
One Big Hoax
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Sherry
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Kreme
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Wallalla

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:13 am    Post subject: PHEER THE DOOR! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, just your local Wallalla here. im going to give some of you n00bs a tip or 2 for playing TFC. I have expeirnced all of these scenarios while playing, and it can really tick me off

1st. If you get stuck in an open door, DON'T panic and kill yourself. If you crouch then you will become unstuck from the door. You may not be able to crouch right away, so keep trying After your free from the doors death lock, you can crouch walk away to freedom.

2nd. Never play while #Beer The 3D can cause your mind to spin and lead to the exiting of your alcohol into the toilet or some other foreign object.

3rd. DON'T take the enemy flag/key and just stand with it. It will cause your teammates to become upset with you and your performance. It could also lead to a kicking (or banning) from the server.

4th. DON'T swear on The Ville servers. No matter how stupid or idiotic your teammates may be, you never know if they are an ADMIN (commonly reffered to as GOD). This can lead to eternal damnation (banning) from the server!

5th and last. DON'T GET IN MY WAY! WHEN THIS SPAM TRAIN RUNS THROUGH, ITS BEST TO KEEP OFF THE TRACKS!
WALLALLA HAS SPOKEN!

(PS: i would still like to be considered for TVB , even if its not immediatly.)

Sponsors: Spam Spam, It comes in a can.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK.. I am not even going to ask WTF that poll has to do with this post! Some things I just don't want to know.

Wallawallawallawalla

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OBH if i think people around here really like you. For now you have a score of 100%.
Goldom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats not true. when the true p0werz of the d00r are unl34shed, even crouching does not fix it.

and besides that, your entire post/poll is random and makes no sense as a post at all! Im so confused now ...
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you confused Goldom and that's a feat unto itself. Besides I wanted to vote for Swift, she's the real hottie.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a reason why i posted this post. It is in the Gneral Ramblings section, and my post is just jibba jabba!

actually, some of it is true. I dont like some Llamas that do that stuff.

And about the poll... i just wanted to see how to do a poll cuz i havents done one before

Sponsors: Spam Spam, It comes in a can.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: