FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I'd like to introduce myself

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lag

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:41 pm    Post subject: I'd like to introduce myself Reply with quote

I am Lag. Many of you are aquainted with me already. I believe you already know my associate The Door and have heard about his brother The Lift.

My associates are rooted to certain spots and cannot move. This makes them unpredictable, when they get bored they simple grab you and force you to committ suicide.

I however am much more mobile and menacing. I can grab you and cause you heartache any where I please whenever the fancy strikes me. I am perticularly vicious in such spots as Capture Point 3 in Warpath and coincidently Capture Point 3 in Avanti.

I sometimes hold grudges against particular players and affect them more than most. A good example would be Borg and bobins. Link is a story unto himself. He thinks the head of AOHell causes his problems. The truth is I am employed by AOHell to make you gaming experiences painful.

That is all. Pheer Me.
5th GHG E.G. Mine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5th GHG E.G. Mine (crowbar symbol) Lag.

EAT SOON TO BE 456K DSL!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bobins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I'd like to introduce myself Reply with quote

yeah i met you... a boy you been in a bad mood today... i been spikein at 4000... #Cussing out

and i been stable at 6/700

#Cussing out#Cussing out#Cussing out#Cussing out#Cussing out#Cussing out

Lag wrote:
I sometimes hold grudges against particular players and affect them more than most. A good example would be Borg and bobins. Link is a story unto himself. He thinks the head of AOHell causes his problems. The truth is I am employed by AOHell to make you gaming experiences painful.

well i think i've found somethin thats gonna put you at bay.... hehehe.... the lil somthin is commin on the 19th... so you better watch it... hehehehe.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must like me cause I don't see you very often. However your associates are a pain in my nipple. Do you think you can have a talk with them and tell them to ease up a bit on me??
The Door

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome brother lag...

Together we pwn these noob's even admins can't touch us.

Have you seen cousin spam lately?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Big_Bad_Zack

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lag, bring it on baby. My cable modem kicks your butt, and is the reason AOHell is worth less than its breakup value.

However, I phear the door. All hail the door. But, the "After Death Stuck" demon is even more phearful to me.

Why don't we set up a private server for the door, lag and stuck demons and let them just watch each other watching each other trying to get up.

Is there an "I can't get on the full server" demon? I know I've battled with him for quite a while. He eventually loses, but he should be in the battle too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the welcome brother Door. It's nice to be home with family. Have you seen Lift or Spam around recently? I fear they may be gone, perhaps conquered by the Admins? No that cannot be so.

Ah...my good friend bobins. Yes I was very upset with you tonight. I was also upset with Dark Knight though I only caused him to spike to 2000.

A special thanks to brother Door. I lagged Mul many times and sniped him on the bridge. However, I owe much to you. You snared him many times tonight and allowed me to shoot the body part of my choosing.

I would relish a Demon battle on the Private Server. If I may be so bold as to speak for Door, Lift, Spam, and the Demon horde, we welcome all comers. We will show you not even your puny Admins can chase us away.

That is all
Spam I Am

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Brothers! I know we see each other all the time on The 'Ville servers, but what with all the havoc we have been wreaking, we haven't really had a chance to be sociable.

I have been sp busy... you wouldn''t believe how gullible these people are. I have enjoyed hours of fun at their expense! I can't tell you how hard I have laughed as an unsuspecting player has walked through the hall way to cap 2 on Avanti only to fall prey to some of my demo delicacy. Oh, and don't get me started on the Death Room! My all time favorite, though, is to rain down on Cap 3 of Warpath from every direction as some fool stands there waiting for the flag to change colors. There is nothing funnier to me than seeing corpses piled up there. Oh, we mustn't forget the joy I feel when I leave the yard of Acroplis2 littered with lil green packs... oh how I wish I had a key bound that would insert the names of all my respawning prey that would say... *Hey (insert all names here) you forgot your lil green purse over here!* Then on the other hand, the beauty is that I have to bind no keys to do my dirty deeds! I just am! hehehehehehe

Last edited by Spam I Am on Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well greetings to u lag, door and spam nice to meet you all today

lag gets my pings high which can hurt my gaming and freezes me which can be at times

i love the smell of spam with gernades they come from everywhere u least expect it to...

as for the door arugh that one is a big killer in my book especially when lag is helping it along boo hoo is the big word there and the only way out is type or say kill in console unless u have help from your fellow villuns
`RaphX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lag, Door, Spam I Am... y'all sux0rz! My real pwner is... Worldspawn! #Cussing out #angel
Spam I Am

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing more beautiful than an artfully orchetrated synchronized attack by the three of us at once. How lovely it is to watch as you struggle to escape The Door's Boa-like grip as Lag hampers your efforts and enemy Spam riddles your feet! hahahahahaha Dance, boy, dance!!

P.S. Can you tell I am the artsy one of the family?
Wallalla

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: Hey, im new (at least to the forums) Reply with quote

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! WALLY IS FINALLY POSTING!
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Also, im sorry if i am being a donkey sometimes on any of the servers... its just means I've had a bad day.

Happy fragging everyone! #2gunfire

Sponsors: Spam Spam, It comes in a can.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey lag, i think i saw you on TVII earlier today. May ahve palyed with you on a few other servers too.... glad to see you finally joined the forums

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wanted to say hi i believe i have played on ur team b4 im not quite sure which server but maybe ill be on ur team later on untill then welcome and have a nice day

ur friend

I Yam What I Yam Popeye The Sailor Man
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: