FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Door Curse
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:17 pm    Post subject: The Door Curse Reply with quote

The door pwns us all! No one is too L337 for the door! Sometimes, if you are lucky, the all powerful door is mercifull. By crouching, you can walk or jump out of it's metallic grasp. But that's only sometimes. . .The door needs to kill too. Sometimes the door is unhappy and must vent on hapless players. The door does not care about teams. The door is not a member of TPF. The door is a member of FU-UP. Carrying items through such as flags, seems to anger the door. It will grab you, hold you, and squish that flag out of you like spitting seeds from a watermelon. The door has been banned yet seems to always generate a new WON ID. If you see this door, ph33r it! Respect it all costs! Jumping over the door's crack in the floor will ensure you make it through without being snared. The door has the ability to mascarade as different doors. You never know which one it is. The door just sits there waiting for someone to open it and step through. A hunter. A camping hunter. Much like a sniper.

Ok, there's a couple tips in there I think.
bobins

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: The Door Curse Reply with quote

Kjeldorian Royal Guard wrote:
No one is too L337 for the door! Sometimes,

arn't they... humm...

i can always escape the wrath of the door.... hehehe door i too good for u.... its a shame everythin else killz me though, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao "FU-UP"...i hate those doors on acrop and badlands...
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His brother the Elevator pwns the Door. The Elevator is sneakier and grabs you when you aren't looking. I'm always on the lookout for the Door's l33tness. That damn Elevator though, he's l33t defense on the Well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever the cause of this is?? I find this to be a bigtime pain in the Butt ! How many patches later and this is still goingon ?
SpeCies #alien
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm telling you that door is leet foo.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget about elevators KRG.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ameanman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigger Happy wrote:
I'm telling you that door is leet foo.

Trig, as if you ever helped anyone get out...LOL; i remember that time in Badlands (man the door is sure touchy there&#8230;.) when I got stuck in the door as pyro and asked for help. Lucky that Bada was there to step me through on how to get out by telling me to crouch and jump. So im standing there like an idiot crouching and jumping up and down and what do YOU do trig? Being a spy on my team you put on the FRIENDLY pyro disguise and jump up and down like an idiot next to me. MOCKING me eh? Argh&#8230;.
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That damn door stuck it to me last night as a matter of fact, held me just long enough for a blue sniper to come around the corner and bust a cap in me. Door 1 (+)ASSASSIN(+) 0
The Door

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pheer Me I Pwn Joo

Have you noticed that I'm Llama friendly and usally choose not to trap the real @$$'s in game?
I have also joined forces with my brother The Lift his favorite spot in on Well... together we pwn The Ville and even the admins pheer us.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well "Mr. Door", I am taking donations to employ Roofcutter and his trusty
"Skill Saw" to handle you and your leetness Roof, what is your hourly rate for a job such as this ? SpeCies #alien

The Door wrote:
Pheer Me I Pwn Joo

Have you noticed that I'm Llama friendly and usally choose not to trap the real @$$'s in game?
I have also joined forces with my brother The Lift his favorite spot in on Well... together we pwn The Ville and even the admins pheer us.

The Door

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring It ROOF!

Species.... lick my splinters
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fact: Doors have no balls

Think about it.
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assassin why'd you have to say that! Now I don't want to open doors because they have a "knob" LMAO!
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Door wrote:
Bring It ROOF!

Species.... lick my splinters

Sorry!!Give me some "Groove to Tongue" and now we're talking I am a 100% Heterosexual when it comes down to what Door I choose to enter.

Besides, Just as I like my Grooves "I want a meal and not a snack" Hurry up Roof this Door is a Swinging in both directions.....

#alien #alien #alien #alien #alien #alien SpeCies #alien #alien #alien #alien #alien #alien
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: