FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Clan [Vega$]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:05 am    Post subject: Clan [Vega$] Reply with quote

For those of you that haven't heard the news, [Vega$] is not a clan. It never was a clan. It just happens to be where I live. I have grown a little tired of the constant questions about how many members there are and how someone can join. So to eliminate this problem I will no longer be wearing this tag. I haven't quit anything. Just a little tired of not being able to play the game cause someone keeps bugging me to join.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
bobins

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o that suXS... thas part of your name... you shouldn't have to get rid of it cos of ppl buggin you

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Bright Red Nipples the [Vega$] or [Vegas] name is not a clan it's just a name in our gaming.. we just use it for fun and nothing more..

i hate to see u take that off your name brn but you know what is good for u and you do the best you can when gaming tfc!! you all take care now

And if u need me BRN i am always near my email or pm for u hun

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Ameanman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobins162 wrote:
o that suXS... thas part of your name... you shouldn't have to get rid of it cos of ppl buggin you

Yea, that must kinda stink ; but hey, that means ppl think you are really good and want to join your "clan"! BRN is 1337!
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey BRN, can I join your clan?

JD
Ktulu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clan [Vegas]..... can I join your clan too?
How long have you been a clan?
How many members do you have?
Do you guys compete?
Does anybody in your clan live in Vegas?

I think I know other people who would also like to join your clan I'll pass the word that you are recruting
OpTlk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Vega$] = Villuns Enjoy to Game And $hare ?? hEh

Sucks you're taking that off, like bobins said...thats part of your name. i say #alien to those bothering you about it!

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn I didn't know VEGAS was a clan I also want to join pretty please huh huh

I can only assume that you do indeed have a GOAT which brings so much more intimacy to the group don't you think

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i suggest making a bind thats say VEGA$ IS Not AN *(&&$$%$^&& CKAn but a tag so go away joo h0zer
As I walk through the alley where I see my brothers are in pain, I look at the sky and scream the lords name in vain. If we finish all our chores and u finish thine then we r gunna party like its 16-99
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me Bright Red Nipples, but is that a [Vega$] clan tag you're wearing?

BRN, the easy solution is to just add more members. A lot more. The great thing about being in <TVB> is that when somebody asks "hey, can I join your clan?", I can just sit back and let the other 20 TVBers on the server answer "no, we aren't recruiting dammit!"
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ktulu the clan vegas has not been around long maybe a year or so
bright red nipples used to play alot with me in vegastfc and we once had a great server as john doe would have known us from for a year!!! that web site that vegastfc guild had went down with the server... as far as i know everybody is doing fine from vegastfc??!!

Clan [Vega$] never was But Vegastfc was a year ago!!
Look and read all the underneath statement
we just had 5 admins which went like this
[Vegas] Criminal
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]
[Vegas] Head Hunter
[Ksr]Lake[Vegas]
[vegas] Eltranced

it was only used by the admins of vegastfc server we have since went our seperated ways and moved one to different things.. me and BRn have kept in contact some via emails or msn sometimes..
the above names was just in the admins for vegastfc BRN was a regular there and used it by choice and we didn't mind him using it then

BRN is a good friend and i and the other admins in this post liked him lots!! he was unique and to his own business like personality.. please don't take it wrong but the 5 names above was the old vegastfc Gang and admins!! we was never a guild or clan we just played for fun and ctf and sniping was what we did best there ...

thats all i am gonna place in it if u have any questions go see the old admin from Vegastfc and that would be me in turn u would have to go see lake, eltranced and headhunter or criminal for more and we would all say the same thing no!!!

You all take care now and peace and love to u all

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!! I didn't realize that so many people here identified me by that tag. The main reason for the post is so everyone who didn't know would now know that it is, never was, a clan. Having to respond to questions about wanting to join on a daily basis was just getting to be a pain. I originally starting wearing the tag so llamas wouldn't ask me to join theur clan back when I surfed for servers. I appreciate all the positive responses. To all the others, #Fist , tee hee hee.

As for the clan thingy Horses4you. I am so frustrated by people asking me that I wouldn't want the hassle if there really was a clan. But I do appreciate the thought. I play the game cause I love it, nothing more nothing less. Making it a job sounds too much like work, heheh.

Last edited by Bright Red Nipples on Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hear by understand BRN comments in this post on the [Vega$] clan which never was...I Respect him for geing a fellow Vegastfc Friend :-}

he is a very good sniper among his other skills and makes a great soldier as well!! but looking through i re edited my post twice here.. i hear things are harsh for BRN and wish to clear it for him but he has said his words to the best he can and i agree he has great words ..

As for me nobody asks and will not for my answer is or might not be to your liking but hey i died lots many times to save some of my team mates from Vegastfc or the ville servers if not anything personal??

i haven't bs about it once but lag sometimes gets me but i live through it hehehe... i feel for you BRN and thats my biggest concern but mostly i have respect for u and your gaming!!

Ill be here if u need me BRN and or pm anytime u need to chat ..
take care now Gala

Last edited by -=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas] on Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Ktulu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.... Am I in [Vegas] ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well that seems cool to be sporting your home town. But if your from Vegas why not

Maybe I'll be sporting this one, this tag right here....[\v/ests|de]

As you can see, it says WestSide. It's all about the Wesssssss side joo know! #alien

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: