FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
it has begun

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PondScum007

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 4:08 pm    Post subject: it has begun Reply with quote

well my newest computer project has officialyl started today at 4:13 when i ordered the case...

i dont have much more money lol so im just going to get the case and cooling in, and someday a Soyo Dragon KT333 Ultra Platinum edition will be in there!
yay!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You like those puter cases.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of processor are you gonna put on that Dragon? We have 2 Soyo's in this house. Not in my puter though. I have a Gigabyte motherboard. Nice case Pond.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bobins

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... do you have a nice lil white room... just for takin them lil pics... hehehhe, lol

i wish i could get myself a new comp together

mines crap, i've had it for like 4 years and its just way past its time

i'm scared to look in mine.... never know what i'll find... a pre built machine n all... lol... n its so old ill probably find a lil worn out mouse runin around an excersize wheel... lol

Last edited by bobins on Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the buttons being up near the top.
Mine has the buttons in the middle, for me that sucks because I keep it in a cabinet below me and it would be nicer if they were higher.

Now give us a inventory on what you are going to put in all those open bays.
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dayem! How big is that case? Almost looks taller then a friggin 5 year old.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
PondScum007

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe...it is pretty tall, but not quite as a 5yearold ( a 4 year old maby) its the same case that i have now except taller (2 more bays) and has a few more space increases...20.5"(H) X 8.5"(W) X 21"(D) are the dimensions, so its pretty much a big square...heh im only going to have things in maby 5 of the bays, but they give great airflow and sure look cool as heck! (HDs and internal drives/stuff also get mounted in the same slots, so it should be pretty full)

and it does go in my lil white room, which the color is actually Con-Lux Platinum (sure is lil though!)
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidmax cases roxor. Just convert yourself to Asus MB and a P4 for a reall computer lol

<TVB>DK #Beer
PondScum007

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhhahNO DK

i cant belive asus is only making really fast ddr p4 mobos, but oh well...they went bad somewhere...pentium = BAD BAD BAD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what kind of processor are you gonna put it your PC and how many GHZ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was also thinking that a Dragon Ultra Platinum would be a sweet mommyboard... especially with a case window and a blue light shining on it... not to mention all the freakin' drives you can plug into it, and all the software it comes with (can you say Norton AV and Ghost?)

The KT333 chipset is Athlon XP material there... Socket 462... I think an MP would work in it too.

Combine that with about 1GB of PC2700 RAM, a nice GF4Ti-something, and some sweetass HDs, and you'd have a screamin' machine

Or you could stay on the dark side and go with the P4 Dragon Ultra Platinum (VIA P4X400 chipset), looks the same and would be even faster with the 533 MHz FSB and ability to have the P4 2.53 GHz CPU... *drooooooooool*

All in all, nice maching you're starting there Pond!

(or do you prefer being called "scum"?)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: