FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I wanna say something!! (if you dont like spam don't enter)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 2:28 am    Post subject: I wanna say something!! (if you dont like spam don't enter) Reply with quote

Eh? What is this? A cracked earthen pot? Why in the nine hells would I need a crushed pot? Perhaps I could use it to not hold water! Why did you even bother me with this? Are you metally deficient? Apparently.
Aalmaron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldom, take this over to, "The Oklahoma State Insane Asylum" maybe sora can answer that one.
Goldom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_o you startled me for a minute there before I realised who was posting. Go home Aal.
Computer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know that was so thoughtfully odd and semi-sensible that it takes on it's own non-spammical ways.
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldom, you need to use the "Restore" spell that you get by combing the three runes that you find in the zombies that you kill. When you have done that you need to fill it up with the briny water from the fountain and use the other two pots to depress the floor panel to open up the secret door to access the demonic priest so that you can kill him, and take the rune codex!

Sheesh, its all so simple, you n00b! #Newbie

btw, for those that are totally baffled by my post, it is actually the solutions to one of the puzzles in Eternal Darkness:Sanity's Requiem for GameCube that game rox0rz!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that game! Its gr8!

[RS]Potato-VS-
Goldom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny thing is, I've never played that game, nor is that where that quote is from. And damn I like that quote.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: