FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
wow
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

do you think im good with da HW
ya - definately
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
your good with da hw
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
ok
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
not to good
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
crap
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

bobins

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

OMG -- im 4th on the AC kills list -- amazing -- lol

but theirs a huge gap between me (4th) and 3rd place -- but hoax is just miles away from everybody -- and were all suprized at that aint we -- lol

P.S. i included the poll cos i wont to know wether you think im any good with it -- lol -- seriously -- i wont get offended or anyhting -- just wont to know how you tink me game as a hw is comming along
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your starting to come around greatly as a player in whole. I can still remember when you first started here and the kills were not to difficult to get on you. Now I find myself getting whooped by you a little bit more than I care to mention. Your a lot of FUN to play with and that's what I think is really important . Hoax will have some competition in the near future at the rate your going.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
hoaxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're doing a great jpb, bobinator! You have improved by leaps and bounds. Keep at it and we will all ph34r j00!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bobins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o thx BRN n HOAX -- comments like that are always a confidence booster

I'm still learning every day that i play against all you regs n I've learned loads from watching how hoax reacts in situations when she's attacking me and when she's attacking other classes. your all brill to play against and I'm glad that I'm starting to become a challenge to kill.

i will also be increasing my mouse sensitivity a lil each day -- and i hope i keep improving at the rate i have been until now.

YOUR ALL BRILL
Linktodeath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are oming around but one main difference between you and them is with the really bad lag(sometimes worse lag than me!!! ) But nevertheless, with it you are developing to become a great player. Keep it up!!!

P.S. I will always be there to emp you if you need me too...

P.P.S Just hope you don't get lag spikes when battling OBH

bobins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linktodeath wrote:

P.P.S Just hope you don't get lag spikes when battling OBH
#

lol

thats happened to me a few times -- not nice i can tell ya

but its allot of fun and a real, real challenge going up against hoax -- HW to HW -- I'm starting to last longer in these battles too -- not quite to the end yet though -- lol

P.S. any tips you could give me hoax would be greatly appreciated
SoDum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted 'ok'.

Here is why. One, because you have a slow connection you are actually firing a third of the bullets the low ping bastard HWs are. Second: up your mouse sense dude. You turn far to slow from what i observed. Up it little by little and you will pwn any other HPB HWs out there in no time. LPBs still will always beat you because of the AC lag glitch, but... Hey. What can you do.
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about you as HWG, the only time I faced you that I recall was on Base_r2 last week or this weekend. You were playing soldier and having trouble at it, trying to get pass me or my sentry

I noticed because you mentioned that you were trying to learn the soldier class

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
bobins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I'm not concerned about ping -- I'm not gonna dwell on the fact that i can't fire as many bullets etc. I'm just gonna learn to play with what I've got

but the one thing i cant stand is lag spikes

one good thing about this is that -- when -- hopefully -- i get some sorta cable connection -- 128k would be great -- 512k would be heaven (4 me) -- I'll find it so easy compared to now

o and I'm starting from today -- upping my mouse sensitivity a lil each day -- so soon I'll be able to follow you lil straffing gits around me with a lil movement of my mouse -- lol
{Focus}LUNT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: hmmmm Reply with quote

with this colossal waste of time playing tfc and looking at your numerous posts online....I just wonder about the grades you pull in school? You look like a bit of a keener so I would guesstimate that you do o.k.......
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobins162 wrote:

one good thing about this is that -- when -- hopefully -- i get some sorta cable connection -- 128k would be great -- 512k would be heaven (4 me) -- I'll find it so easy compared to now

Curiously, it is not that obvious. I recall i was not doing much better in DM when I got my cable connection because my timing was way off That is, when my ping was below 300 I was as good as with cable. More than that I agree it makes a diffrence

The big difference is when you are face to face with the opponent. One is shooting faster than the other. Otherwise, when you play elusive and smart, you don't see that much difference. A shot in the back will be as effective as HPB than LPB

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!

Last edited by Paddyjack on Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoDum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I recall i was not doing much better in DM when I got my cable connection because my timing was way off That is, when my ping was below 300. More than that I agree it makes a diffrence

Yes, the break in is a tough one. Get over that and it's a huge advantage. I remember CyCoMoM and someone else (can't remember who...) excaliming on the chat 'How did he get so good?!' Because it wasn't that i lacked skill; I just lacked the ping and the video card i needed to put that skill into play. Timing changes, but for HW it doesn't make a huge Differance. Concing and rocket jumping is the only thing that it's hard to break into.
bobins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jolly Roger wrote:
Quote:
I recall i was not doing much better in DM when I got my cable connection because my timing was way off That is, when my ping was below 300. More than that I agree it makes a diffrence

Yes, the break in is a tough one. Get over that and it's a huge advantage. I remember CyCoMoM and someone else (can't remember who...) excaliming on the chat 'How did he get so good?!' Because it wasn't that i lacked skill; I just lacked the ping and the video card i needed to put that skill into play. Timing changes, but for HW it doesn't make a huge Differance. Concing and rocket jumping is the only thing that it's hard to break into.

well i was just going by wot i've been told -- cos i've never played online with anything better than a 56k dial up -- i supose the main benifit of getting a cable connection will be no more 2 hour cut of periods -- on more lag spikes -- which is good enough for me.

P.S.
o and paddy -- i have been messing around with tha solly class -- i wont to eventually get good at most -- if not all classes -- so occationaly -- if i feel like a change from hw then i'll play as a class that i dont usually play -- o and ya i am crap at solly -- absolutely crap -- lol

P.P.S
lunt -- you can tell that i do good in school just by looking at my pic -- omg do i really show all that in a pic -- lol -- yeah i do good in school -- lol
{Focus}LUNT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: "do good in school" Reply with quote

P.P.S
lunt -- you can tell that i do good in school

oh mr. bobins, dont you mean "I have done well in school"
you being of british heritage should know your english diction...I tell you, your Queen is not making her rounds to all of the schools.......
MagicVissil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is <TVB> Wolfgang ?

He is by far the best of the HWGUYS I know of, from anywhere that is, Wolfgang slaughters.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: