FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lilo & Stitch R0X0RZ!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
three_gunn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 1:34 am    Post subject: Lilo & Stitch R0X0RZ!! Reply with quote

i just got back from watching lilo and stitch...and i dont wanna hype it up so much that it dissapoints some of you that do go and watch it...but IMGDHO(in my gosh darn honest oppinion) it was the best Disney movie of all time and best movie of the summer. remember, this is only my personal oppinion(those of you that i talk to via IM's..know i love movies)
i highly suggest you guys take your family...take your friends...take your loved one!(*ahem Ktulu N' Hoaxie!! )...take that girl or guy that you've been dreamin' bout goin' up to!...you will not regret it!! its funny, its action packed, and yes...you hard core manly men, its a tear-jerker. its just an all around good movie.

(three_gunn -VS-) will also be known as (STITCH -VS-)
three_gunn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.......just wanted to say....THANK YOU MULISHA!!...for acknowleding my love for this movie...heheh

....at least someone appreciates cute little disney characters too!

-hmmph!

*voice of 'triumph the dog'*
hehehe...i kidd...i kidd
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha never seen it, prob never will though cause of my hate for disney
§udz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LILO FOREVER!

DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG you spent the money to see a that. Shh it is made for a 4 year old.

DK

#Beer
three_gunn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a kid at heart....

you haters will love it...i guarantee it.

-geeez...at least sneak into a show! hehe
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's worth seeing, I'll be able to download it.
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless a nuclear war breaks out in the moive, I'm not seeing it. Sorry if this seems VIOLENT to some of you, but I must say, those preveiws for the movie really annoyed me

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

Last edited by Violent Pacifist on Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney Bad. Why Elvis?????? Yeah I agree Violent Pacifist those previews were annoying. No way I'll waste hard drive space or download time on it either, let alone actual money.
three_gunn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel so.....loved.

heheh...its all good...you guys dont wanna watch it cause you guys are just too Tuff N' Stuff eh? pfft..yah whatever hehe....more STITCH for me!

i'm in the animation field...i KNOW what disney is all about and how they treat their animators...i know thier code of ethics...i know how money hungry and corrupt they are...disney is a buch of bull ca ca and thats why i didnt choose to work for them...yah i paid for the movie..but think how cheesy and cheap you would look telling your GF...'we'll just wait and download it (via awesome cam version! yeah!) so we can sit in front of our comp and watch it!...you guys need to step away from the rocket launchers and M.I.R.V.S once and awhile...and love this hideous, ugly, alien creature!

Violent Pacifist wrote:
Unless a nuclear war breaks out in the moive, I'm not seeing it. Sorry if this seems VIOLENT to some of you, but I must say, those preveiws for the movie really annoyed me

believe it or not VP...there is a bit of violence...

-they picked elvis cause of his hawiian movies....
OS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The little blue guy, is he stitch or lilo?

It hasn't come out here in Australia yet.
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry 3gun, but it has to be an actual nuclear war involving at least 2 continents. And just FYI, I'm not exactly a Tuff guy person, it's just that I thought the movie looked stupid. Sorry if that sounds a little blunt, but I just being honest

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Animation-wise yes, it's a masterpeice of a dying artform of 2D animation. I don't just enjoy violence and its not because I'm too tough. I loved Shrek, it was a great movie that battered Disney/Pixar's Monster Inc. in the box office. Disney is outdated and their movies are the same formula over and over. I'm in the animation field as well and admire good artwork and such, but I will not see this movie. I think it looks dumb, plain and simple, I go "uhg" when I see the previews.
three_gunn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omega SiN wrote:
The little blue guy, is he stitch or lilo?

It hasn't come out here in Australia yet.

he's the allmighty stitch...

Violent Pacifist wrote:
Sorry 3gun, but it has to be an actual nuclear war involving at least 2 continents. And just FYI, I'm not exactly a Tuff guy person, it's just that I thought the movie looked stupid. Sorry if that sounds a little blunt, but I just being honest

heheh...ah nah VP..no offense taken..i didnt make the movie or anything...hehe..im just messin with you guys when i say things like, 'no love'...or 'why not? blah blah blah?' hehe. im just bein a little pest about this-just cause i know you guys wouldnt take me seriously...i know there are gonna be movies that just arent for everyone. no problem VP.

RAWK ON....
three_gunn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YourPowersAreWeakOldMan wrote:
Animation-wise yes, it's a masterpeice of a dying artform of 2D animation. I don't just enjoy violence and its not because I'm too tough. I loved Shrek, it was a great movie that battered Disney/Pixar's Monster Inc. in the box office. Disney is outdated and their movies are the same formula over and over. I'm in the animation field as well and admire good artwork and such, but I will not see this movie. I think it looks dumb, plain and simple, I go "uhg" when I see the previews.

Lilo and Stitch is the first original story ever made by disney. chris sanders was a storyboard artist for disney that had to start from the beginning in order to have this whole thing come alive. all the other disney movies have been based on a fables, myths, legends..what have you...this movie is an original concept that went through the 'conceptual sketches and storyboards...all the way to actual 5 min rough animations...just to be accepted by the drabs of disney. everything in the story is original and far from any 'formula' disney used to use.(other than the typical beginning...conflict..rising action...climax...and ending)...another cool thing is that they used water color for backgrounds and settings...this hasnt been done since dumbo which was in th 1940's(ive never seen dumbo..hehe..so i dunno how cool this fact is i dunno...i was personally moved by it..just wanted to recommend it to those that might have been able to get past the whole 'its a disney movie' thing...

-and i loved shrek too...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: