FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
No moss gathering on TheVille stones...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TargetDummy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: No moss gathering on TheVille stones... Reply with quote

This place has really been rolling along...

I'm only gone 3 weeks and you guys move the furniture around on me!

NO TV IV?!?!? Its like a blow to the crotch! I loved IV. I'm going to have to go to *gasp* other servers to get my Neo fix. Thx for the memories Munkey!

Lots of new faces in the forums. Still more frickin polls. Mapvote problems, and nice people like JR getting fed up with the game.

Sounds like we need another chicken match for JR, but did I read that DK might be heading off for active duty? Yikes! I can't keep up!

I had an event filled 3 weeks -
-Wife's High School reunion - boring
-3rd wedding anniversary in San Fransisco - Saw "Stomp", it was awesome! Saw a lot of the hotel room too
-Alumni Beach Volleyball match vs. current club team - When did I get old? They spanked us!
[This actually reminded me of something - My nickname on the team was "Wood" It has something to do with my last name, but also with an embarassing incident involving board shorts and a naughty Hawaiian girl. I hadn't heard it in years, but all of my old teammates were calling me "Wood" last weekend. I think I might change my handle. Happy times!]
-Best of all - I bought a house! I am now the proud owner of a 3bd, 2ba Mortgage Payment! Bad news - cost us every penny we have, and our next child. Good news - since I'm poor now, I should have more time to play

O.K. I'm babbling, but basically I just wanted to comment on the mercurial nature of this virtual town, but to also say that some things don't change. No matter how it changes, the people in this town are some of the best. I'm glad to be back.

I was a little rusty last night, so get in your shots while you can! Frag you soon
hoaxie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Home, TargetDummy! And congrats on your new home (away from this home)!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Twisted29

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo, congrats Wood!

I'm really quite Non-Twisted... (but don't tell anybody!)

Long live the Ville!!!!
[FoX]KickinASCII

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on the house! that's a big purchase in life!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
three_gunn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: No moss gathering on TheVille stones... Reply with quote

TargetDummy wrote:
I hadn't heard it in years, but all of my old teammates were calling me "Wood" last weekend. I think I might change my handle. Happy times!-Best of all - I bought a house! I am now the proud owner of a 3bd, 2ba Mortgage Payment! Bad news - cost us every penny we have, and our next child. Good news - since I'm poor now, I should have more time to play

congrats on the new house!!! you know you made it in life when you finally own a house.

how bout you change your name to 'wooden dummy'?
PondScum007

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go target! congrats on the hous! (too bad you dont get your own room, but i guess you dont want one of those when you get older heh)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: No moss gathering on TheVille stones... Reply with quote

TargetDummy wrote:
[This actually reminded me of something - My nickname on the team was "Wood" It has something to do with my last name, but also with an embarassing incident involving board shorts and a naughty Hawaiian girl.

Thats funny my nickname with all my friends is Woody, and it stems from my last name also. Although I've never had any embarrasing tent pitching incidents.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao computer . Congrats on the house and welcome back Target. It is scary the being a first time home buyer but it all works out some how. Sounds like you had a good vacation too, w00t .

God Bless You Blue Ruler
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the new house! So when can we all come over for the housewarming party?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying out the new handle...

Thanks everyone. I'm excited about the house, but not half as excited as my wife. My son is looking forward to new dirt to eat as he is getting bored with the flavors around here

I'm a little scared about the house purchase, but the housing prices around here have gone up by over 15% in each of the last 3 years, and it isn't going to slow down much in the forseeable future. I had to get in now or never!

The house warming party is at the beginning of August. Everyone is invited!

BTW, the composite roof is ready for replacement. How about it ROOF? How about you and Killer come up to the central coast and tack some tar with me?

My hats off to everyone out there who has gone through the hassle and torment of escrow!
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm tar....love that smell...With nicknames like Wood and ROOF I can hear the neighbor now after seeing out handy work.....WOW nice; Wood ...ROOF....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: