FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mystic on TV

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:30 am    Post subject: Mystic on TV Reply with quote

WEl... was long time go i played here :/ ihave been away for a while.
Now when i tried to play at TV1 i have tried 2 times... when i join tV I i can only play on the half of the screen. yeah ½ of the screen.
Its mystic :/

And... i need a new mouse, new speakers (they must be the cheapest u can get) and A MOVE TO US.

I lagg much much :?
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erba, can you be more specific with your problem? I think I know what is going on, but I'm not sure. Is your screen covered by anything? Or is it just on half of your screen? You might want to adjust the settings on your monitor in case the image has been shifted off the viewable area. Most monitors can remember where you set them once you've done that. If that doesn't help, post again.
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now thats prob is g0ne but...

Look at it. (ive write thoose black things, just to sshow how it is for me NOW) i dont wahnt that balck things, i wanna use hole screen, as always :?

I havent chaange any settings and play on 800 * 600
Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My new flat screen monitor that uses a DVI interface instead of an analog one, and now when I play in 1180x960 resolution I have similar, but smaller, black bars at the top and bottom of my screen. I realized that the monitor is actually in 1280x1024 res but HL is only using part of that. Since it's a digital picture it doesn't stretch the picture. Is this possibly what's happening to you? Just a guess. It almost looks like your monitor is trying to be in 1024x600 res or something, and HL is putting it in 800x600.
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LCD or Plasma?
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My screen is on 1024, but ive always played with 800 and it just now its black abrs on side :/....
I dont wanna play with higner then 800 * 600 cuz then i LAGG BALCHME.
[/list]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: