FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TV6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpTlk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: TV6 Reply with quote

I dont know if its just me or what, but hopefully someone can help or at least explain this to me. I went in 6 today and after arriving it asks to accept the agreement to play here. When i pressed 1 to accept the agreement nothing happened and then i was kicked by console. Now it wont let me back in there at all. Im still a n00b so any help would be great, thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hoaxie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah... you must have something bound... someone will be along shortly to explain it to you... I cannot remember what they had to do... maybe unbind that key... Wish I could be more helpful.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last, please try again in a short while
Well, sheesh, BITE ME!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OpTlk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, thats what I thought too, but then i realized that i've used the 1 key for map votes in other servers without any problems, so i was back to square one and submitting on here. heh Thanks anyways Hoax!

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PondScum007

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

type slot1 at console

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would work, if it wasn't a goofy glitch. I have to reconnect sometimes when I first join the server because It's like my keyboard isn't working, I can't join a team or anything. SO....I recommend reconnecting and it should work.
Ameanman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have a problem withthe agreement thing too....When i pushed 1 to agree, i could play, but the agreement thing wouldnt DISappear! And this got really annoying cuz i had trouble seeing about half the screen...

BUt now, TV6 doesnt even show up on my server list so i dont have this problem anymore..
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TV6 - It is down for the weekend.

See what happens when you try to be helpful!

YOU SPAMMER!! Lets actually put some thought into this post, try again in 1-2 minutes

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: