FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Quasar/Q-2000 -- (doh u call it laser tag)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have u ever played Quasar/Q-2000 b4
Yes i've played Quasar/Q-2000/laser tag b4
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
No i've not played Quasar/Q-2000/laser tag b4
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't know what Quasar/Q-2000/laser tag is
68%
 68%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 19

bobins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 7:22 am    Post subject: Quasar/Q-2000 -- (doh u call it laser tag) Reply with quote

This is another completely usless poll but i thought i would c if any of u have played a game called Quasar/Q-2000 b4 -- if their is a large response to "dont know what Quasar/Q-2000 is then i will explain the game 4 u all

P.S. its NOT a computer game -- 4 those who haven't heared of it b4

P.P.S. Q-2000 is the same as Quasar but with slight differences in software

Last edited by bobins on Fri Jun 07, 2002 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ToRaK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why post it if it's "completely useless"?
bobins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i said that because the other day their was a post complaining about polls
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bobins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok -- seems people dont know what it is so here's what the game is

its and actual game that -- usually -- a maximum of 20 people can play

its a game that is held in a darkened arens with obsticales and two bases -- each player has to wear a body pack which has two sensors -- one on the front and one on the back -- connected to the pack is a gun -- which has two sensor on the sides. the idea of the game is too shoot the oposition team -- too shoot the oposition u have to hit one of their sensors which then prevents them from shooting for 20 seconds then they come back alive -- another objective is too shoot the opositions base -- this is done by shooting a sensor in the cealing of the oposition teams base. each player has a pre defined number of lives and shots per life -- when all of your lives have been used u have to return to an enagizer to re-enagize -- this gives u all of your lives back and your shots -- it also downloads your scores and updates the total score for the end of the game. the winning team is the team with the most pts at the end.

this game might b called somthing else where u r and now at least sombody will know what game im talking about

i would of thought that some of u would of played this game as when u tink about it -- its like a real life version on tfc -- if u know what game im talking about but havent played it b4 then i advise u to go out and play it.
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobins162 wrote:

this game might b called somthing else where u r and now at least sombody will know what game im talking about

Yep we call it Laser Tag, but I think thats pretty much died out and now the big thing is Paintball.
PondScum007

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol noone seems to have head of it...yea i think so assassin, soudns jsut liek lasertag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, thats laser tag #Fade in
bobins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doh -- i tought u would call it somthing else -- im updating the poll now -- maby somone will vote yes now

i prefer paint ball too but thats way more expensive than quasar/laser tag
three_gunn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive played something similar to it when i went to Las Vegas...it was at the New York, New York resort...across the way from the roller coaster ride...i forgot what it was called...but basically the same concept...destroy the other teams base while you wear heavy sensors on your chest, back and head...the head sensor i opted to not wear because some guy(or girl..ewww) who had just finished a game, left the helmet all sweaty and nasty inside...they made me wear it though....the things i do to frag. *shakes head*

now..if anyone from southern california that knows about any paintballin' places to go to or organizations to join...please, let me know
three_gunn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuLiShA wrote:
yep, thats laser tag #Fade in

hey mulisha...since youre from whittier...do you remember 'Photon'? hehe..youre probably too young to remember it...but yeah..they had a 'Photon' arena out here which was pretty nice. a lot of people were playin' back then...
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE lazer tag. I kick @$$ at it too! People ph34r my 1337 skillz!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
SoDum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If lazer tag=Lazertron(what we have in buffalo), which it sounds like it does, then, yea, i've played it. It can be fun, But paintball is better. It's cheaper, but i like the natural feel of paintball...

Stillness of Body, Focus of thought, oneness of spirit. These are the virtues of a concer.

The only man to boycott happiness!
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

say: ouch

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
three_gunn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jolly Roger wrote:
It can be fun, But paintball is better. It's cheaper, but i like the natural feel of paintball...

hmmmm...high velocity matter or high velocity light rays...

hell yah..im with JR!...id take fast movin' paint anyday!!! cause you can give as easily as you can take!!!
bobins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im brill at laser tag -- im a member at my local arena called Quasar -- but their r loads of ppl their who r better than me

this is team Wales's home arena -- i play against them a lot -- if any of u were in the team that played against team wales's plz feal sorry 4 me -- i gota play em every time i go to play
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: