FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TFC Config help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blown

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:07 pm    Post subject: TFC Config help Reply with quote

The other day I was on a server and they altered my config with something that was kinda cool.

1: The player names are centered in the screen, this one I've done before but forgot the line for it.

2: The player names are either a more bold in color or kinda neon so they stand out. This one I dont know how to do and would like to know. Also seemed like they kinda fluctuated in strenght, not like a solid blue or red player name.

Thank you and have a nice day.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. hud_centerid "0" - 0 is for left corner names, 1 is for centered names, and something really high makes no names

2. I'm sorry, I do not know.
OS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Or you can go to Configuration before you start the game, and there will be a little icon saying "Center players' names". Just a little bit easier

2. ??? Sorry.
Blown

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I set my config to read only so I just do it manually. Its a good idea to set yours to read only so an Admin cant change your settings. Play on some girlpower servers and youll wish you did this. I refuse to play on thier servers anymore just for this reason. Seems if you screw around and act like your not all that good they leave ya alone but if you start to play seriously they decide that they need an advantage on ya and mess your setting up. The other day I played there and they turned my FOV 45 degrees to the left. Try fighting while everything is crooked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PondScum007

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe same here...my config is evil-admin proof...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad that doesn't stop admin_slay hehe and a bunch of other ones #Beer

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: