FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Every once in a while it is good to be reminded why !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Every once in a while it is good to be reminded why ! Reply with quote

The Ville servers were pretty dead last night/this morning so I went looking for some other servers to play on. The name calling, foul language and general Llama behavior of all types reminded me quickly why I play at the Ville so much. I went to several servers and found the same thing on each one.

There was also a bunch of Newbs as in (5) Player etc, who didn't do much to make the game fun. A couple of servers that weren't running any cheat detection had such blatant cheating going on I thought I'd accidentally joined a CS server.

I guess every once in a while it is good to get out and see what else is out there. Makes me appreciate what we ALL have created here at the Ville. A nice pleasant and yet talented place to enjoy playing TFC. Thanks to Rob, all the other admins and especially to all the Ville regulars who make this place what it is.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On occasion I do the same thing for just that purpose. To look at it from the other side sheds a new light on what you have. My hats off to everybody involved in making theville what it is.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Computer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I love this place I do try and get out from it sometimes. Like I've already mentioned I visit some league servers semi-frequently, never spend too much time there though because I love the people here and that is what keeps me coming back.

Although i've never had a negative run in there I, this will always be my TFC home and the admins regs and even those that just drop by make this place what it is.
The_shibby

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes its good to be reminded how clean and safe this place actually is, but cs isnt that bad, its been cleaned up considerabley.
my hat goes off to the tvb and the admins its good to be here
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brujah

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm I hate bot servers

oh and I did that for a couple weeks a lil while ago. Just cause ya'll were driving me freakin insane with your kill bru streaks heh

anyway I'm glad to be back at the ville again. I think the only other servers I visit are just there because I get a challenge from em or because the villes are empty or dead(meaning I sit on one by myself for 15 minutes and see no signs of life)
OS

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, The Ville will always be the best servers around. Oh, and Hey Shibby! You're back!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: