FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TV IV Rotation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 3:54 pm    Post subject: TV IV Rotation Reply with quote

I love this new rotation. WTG Monkey. Just enough change with a 3rd party map thrown in for kicks (awesome map at that). I'm noticing that server filled up a little bit more than usual. Thx for the change!!

<-----Fishy likes the rotation too

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Psychotic

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am 100% in the agreement! Thanks Munkey!
PondScum007

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is the new rotation? havnt been on 4 much, too wretched busy :<

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, it's nice to change the map rotation every once in a while.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my point Pondscum. The new additions are Vidars2, Flagrun, and Hunted. Lot's of people are complaining about Hunted not being even but with the right teams it's very competitive. TV IV was usually about 50% full before and now it gets full very quickly.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Psychotic

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time I played Hunted I hated it!
Now that the server fills up, Hunted rocks(except for the assasins having those damn AR's).
Vidars2 is an excellent map, not alot of traffic yet, because people don't have it. (Osaka revisited )
Check it out everyone, TV IV is a great place to play!
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I am seeing, Vidars2 has much better attendance than Osaka. It's new to any rotation and already fills half the server on a regular basis. I'm glad to see it because that map rocks. Hunted is always fun. At least with Osaka attendance low, I was able to mostly keep people off of the Zen Garden. Some people have no respect

Server IV rotation gets
PondScum007

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol krg represent the 'garden...anyways all TV servers have been laggy or have major lag spikes lately, so i havnt played on 4 much...when this all clears up i will be sure to csk it out!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh nice work Monkey!

I think part of the reason for the raised attendence is because TV4 is the only server that has CTF maps and is playable.
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2002 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I new rotation is nicence in a while.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got around reading this... thanks for the vote of confidence!

in fact, i JUST got a replacement CPU and successfully managed to turn on the second CPU on the TV4 server so things might be smoother/faster. Unfortunately if you're having ping/router issues in one of the hops outside of the server sphere, I can't really do much about that

So TV4 is now running one sole Half-Life Dedicated Server application on a Dual CPU 1.2Ghz MP Athlon setup with 1GB of DDR RAM.

Frag on Villuns!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: