FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
KRG's Maps of the Month!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: KRG's Maps of the Month! Reply with quote

Ok it's time for yet another installment of new maps! I search all over for these puppies and I try to locate the most original maps I can find. So here you go!

Map Name: Bowlarama
Objective: Snipers use your guns to propel prez's down the bowling lane and knock over pins. Scouts try to stop gutter the prez's with conc
grenades.
Scoring: Scoring: 1 point to red and blue teams, per pin knocked over. Green team scores 5 points for every three balls that go down the alley.
Comments: It resets the pins itself but you can reset if you want to go for a strike instead of a spare. As the ball, you return through the ball return! It's hilarious to watch! Line up straight because you take off fast when shot!

Map Name: Kitchen
Objective: 1. Take the Quad Flag to the top of the cupboard and capture it. Gives you temporary Quad Damage powerup!
2. Take the OJ Key to the Orange Juice container. Gives ammo, armor, and health to your whole team!
Scoring: 2 points per capture.
Comments: Lots of places to go from the floor up. If you're a fan of turkeyburgers, you'll love this one!

Map Name: minigolf2
Objective: Be a golfer or a golf ball. Golfers try to get the golf ball to the end of each hole by shooting the balls. This course contains a full 18 holes.
Scoring: Scoring: BALLS - 10, 20, or 30 points on the 18th hole, depnding on which exit their golfer shoots them into. GOLFERS - 10, 20, or 30 points on the 18th hole IF a Ball has scored. Golfers exit the 18th hole through a teleporter which rests on a platform
high above the hole.
Comments WOW! An entire 18 holes of golf! It is great fun and the map is really well done! Each hole reminds you of every hole you have ever played in miniature golf!

Notice the the model of Well in this first shot!

Map Name: your2small
Objective Enter the enemy Base and make your way to the TV or Reciever and hit the switch to open the door to their Flag. The door will remain open for 15 seconds. Grab the flag quick and bring it back to your Flag Room. Place it on the raised square to Capture it.
Comments: Very well done map. It's like turkeyburgers 2fort! Both rooms are identical but are seperated by a door. Many places to go explore!

You can find these and many other maps here at The MapSpot

Hope you enjoy them! And I hope to play them with you all sometime!
Brujah

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! not a freakin windmill! heheheee

who didn't see that coming huh?

anyway.. when we gonna see these on a server so we all can get together and beat the hell outta each other?

oh and I call dibs on this friday nite fight if its on da priv server
OS

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Stuff KRG! You missed one map though. It's damn fun to play, and I've mentioned it once or twice, but here we go again.

Map name: Basketball

Objective: To get the ball, jump on power ups, and get the ball in the goal. It's Blue vs Red on the court, Green vs Yellow in the spectators stand, and the spectators may throw grenades into the court.

Comments: Great map! It would be damn fun if there were heaps of people playing. I don't know about mirror damage on this map though, it would be pretty dodgy.

I can't get pictures of the map right now, because I'm on my sister's laptop, but I will when I get home. Once again, good work KRG, and maybe we can add some of these maps onto The Private Server, Albino. **Hint Hint, Nudge Nudge**

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I almost d-loaded the basketball one as well! It looks perty kule. Bowling, golf, basketball. . hmm sports night?

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I went ahead and d-loaded the basketball map. It's hard not to d-load all these when they come in under 5 seconds! Go cable!

Basketball - Push Variant

Blue & Red- Earns 2 points for every score.
Green is Blue's coach (limit 1)
Yellow is Red's coach (limit 1)

Blue and Red can NOT go into the bleechers.

Yellow and Green can NOT go onto the court.

If the ball gets dropped, it will return to
center court after two seconds.

The coaches are the only ones with limited
ammo and grenades.

Blue and Red always have quad damage. >
YES!!!!!!! And they only get crowbars! I love it!

I played it for a few minutes and it looks like a lot of fun! My slam dunkin would make Shaq cry home to mommy! If you step out of bounds with the ball. . .ouch! Looks fun Omega, we'll have to get a game going soon. I want a Spurs VS Lakers rematch! My poor Spurs. . .they have no clutch.
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... ive played basketball many times... and the rules are lil different...
On some servers the Coatchest ( AHHHWWWWWWWWWWWw) are NOT allowed to kill each other...
Its more funny... and then they need to Coach!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the coaches can kill each other. I will know after the playtest tonight. I know they can shoot and grenade the players! Bunch of quad damage crowbar slinging idiots! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They CAN!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, svvord and I kind of had a truce. After we went back me killing him, then him killing me and so on it got boring, so we just were picking on the players
PondScum007

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kitchen is awesome if you can actually laugh at the people you are blasting onto the burners, and i love the oj!

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think kitchen and your2small could replace turkeyburgers!

. . .preparing to dodge stones. . . .
three_gunn

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kjeldorian Royal Guard wrote:

. . .preparing to dodge stones. . . .

ooooh...hay...now theres a thought. has 'dodgeball' been made yet?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: